3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Don't know if that's a joke or not, but hope it is.

otherwise it seems like everything is being done except give the mc content.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there canon sex with family members yet? Or is this keeping the pace that Power Vacuum set, and if I come back in a year, maybe the MC will have boned one of his sisters, but definitely not his Mum cause that takes at least 3 years? ;)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there canon sex with family members yet? Or is this keeping the pace that Power Vacuum set, and if I come back in a year, maybe the MC will have boned one of his sisters, but definitely not his Mum cause that takes at least 3 years? ;)
There is a BJ in CH2 from some one alright. If that's any indication that I don't plan to loom sex scene for ages. I'm not the best story writer, so why not compensate with sex lol.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
dartred was on another thread and it made reference to your game, I just had to try it and I have to say a really great job. I will be following this game, I can wait for the visit by that someone from PV. Keep up the great work.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm using Daz3D Studio.

CH 1 was the longest, because that's where i was learning everything, but I could also take my time because no one was waiting for a release and I can drop it at any time. That was about 5-6 months. CH 2 took about 2ish months. CH 3 is looking to be about the same time, 2 and a half months if I'm lucky. I'm hoping to get it out by November at the latest.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Just looked at Daz, yeah, im not great with rigging and animations, so I don't envy you.

But that makes sense, Ch1 gave you that time to learn. Genuinely wish you good luck on your deadline.
Not really much you could do to save time in terms of development, only thing I can think of is reusing animations where it isn't vital to give them unique ones, such as standing around talking.

Just a heads up (not sure if you fixed it) but your I-Patch breaks in certain parts during the BJ scene (maybe more but thats the one I noticed). Hopefully you can get that fixed in later versions and reduce the risk of it happening in later chapters.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Just a heads up (not sure if you fixed it) but your I-Patch breaks in certain parts during the BJ scene (maybe more but thats the one I noticed). Hopefully you can get that fixed in later versions and reduce the risk of it happening in later chapters.
It also occurs in the scene with Aunt/Sis, Aunt refers to sis as "guest"

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Awesome, Thanks. Obviously, im going to wait for Ch3 as i've played through the game quite a few times already, but glad to know it does get fixed.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Played the first chapter a couple months ago and thought "best keep an eye on this one". Left it in my completed folder and stumbled upon it yesterday and had no clue what it was. Opened it up and was like "oh yeah, futa aunt" and checked for a chapter 2.

I am now HEAVILY invested :p Alejandro could well be my Hgame waifu now.

Now to stalk the page multiple times a week until i see the long awaited change...

"C.H 3"

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
if it is, it'll be late November. It's looking to be a December release at the latest though. Not that I would want it to be later if I can help it, but if it does, at least I would be able to take my break during the holidays.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes