VN Ren'Py Completed Childhood Friends [Ep. 2 v1.1] [Void Star]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
It is not NTR. He had no relationship with Vic. It was only in his mind. There was no incest involved so Angel had a free hand. A sad but common story of a besotted boy madly in love with his impossible dream but NTR it is not and is just a sad little story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For a game to be classified as NTR the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine(s) either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, childhood friend, etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

This does not include relationships of heroines that are outside the route you follow. Explanation: Route 1 is for Heroine A, the protagonist is romantically involved with her. During that route, if she sleeps with other characters than the protagonist, it would be NTR. But during Route 2, which is about Heroine B, where the protagonist has no romantic relationship with Heroine A, her having sex with others wouldn't count as NTR.

Since this is a Kinect novel, where the narrative basically follows a simple straight line, it does classify.

Reactions: magus448

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
incorrect,
to be NTR it needs that layer of romantic connection.
the Mc and the girl is not in any way that close. the other dude did not steal her.
she decided to stop being his friend because the Mc forced her. the Mc did not respect to just be friends.
He stalker her and that was the point when she decided the Mc crossed the line and his friend punched his face, to say "back off, its none of your business". like the Mc believed he has the rights for her, he saw her first, she is mine BS.

to be NTR, the girl need to feel the Mc is important while the friend is "manipulating" her to be with him.
but the narrative is that the girl is not interested in the Mc at all. she sees him as a friend and nothing more.
what she do, is none of his business. therefore its just a crush.

NTR is when someone is stealing that opportunity.
if Mc and the girl did have a chance of romantic relationship. if the girl did see the Mc more as a potential boyfriend.
but she is not. theres no "stealing" or "betraying" here. only the mind of a loser Mc that didnt respect this girl, he just wanted her without understanding her.

how can this be NTR, its just a sad story of a virgin dude that didnt get lucky. and on top of that, his friend got lucky and that ruined two friendships. but NTR? nothing.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
incorrect,
to be NTR it needs that layer of romantic connection.
the Mc and the girl is not in any way that close. the other dude did not steal her.
she decided to stop being his friend because the Mc forced her. the Mc did not respect to just be friends.
He stalker her and that was the point when she decided the Mc crossed the line and his friend punched his face, to say "back off, its none of your business". like the Mc believed he has the rights for her, he saw her first, she is mine BS.

to be NTR, the girl need to feel the Mc is important while the friend is "manipulating" her to be with him.
but the narrative is that the girl is not interested in the Mc at all. she sees him as a friend and nothing more.
what she do, is none of his business. therefore its just a crush.

NTR is when someone is stealing that opportunity.
if Mc and the girl did have a chance of romantic relationship. if the girl did see the Mc more as a potential boyfriend.
but she is not. theres no "stealing" or "betraying" here. only the mind of a loser Mc that didnt respect this girl, he just wanted her without understanding her.

how can this be NTR, its just a sad story of a virgin dude that didnt get lucky. and on top of that, his friend got lucky and that ruined two friendships. but NTR? nothing.
This is where you're confusing things here. The heroine(s) do not necessarily need to replicate the feelings of the protagonist to be considered NTR, while this can be used to narratively reinforce that feeling on the player character it's not strictly required. They just need to have a close enough relation for Sexual Jealously to be a factor here, and that the details of the heroine(s) endeavours are strictly told or shown to the player, probing him of usually a negative emotion.

I didn't invent this classification, it was straight up pulled from where hundreds if not thousands of VNs are classified used these criteria.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Hahahahaha! and now, protesting cause it is not pure NTR!!!!!!
Great work. My congratulations and thanks to Void Star. A genius. So nice work: clean, direct and :-( short.

Don't protest my friends! Trust the developer! If the developer said "NTR", there will be NTR. In a future sure that MC has a romantic relation with the girl and the mother while they get pounded by the best friend!

BTW, so nice to live in the same house that Nicole. This house must be NTR-cursed!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, Void Star

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, that classification will make this story non-NTR.
I write Incorrect since you write "it does classify."
but its not.
they are not that close. friends, but not something that you can call "intimate understanding".
she sees him as a friend, nothing more. you need more, an establish "love" connection and a stealing/betraying/cheating factor.
she is not breaking their relationship because she was stolen, but because he was immature and forced her hands to do it.

but nevertheless, you can call it whatever you want. but for me its misguiding since a lot of ntr-haters will use this as a base of definition of NTR to complain. people are calling games with other males fucking other girls for NTR, since they just want harem games and sees all female as their own.

and because the dev says its NTR doesnt mean its NTR, come on....

• Angry
Reactions: jxd and Toushiro

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
I was looking forward to trying this one out, but the game quits as soon as I hit continue? Not getting any error message, the game window just closes :(

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
yeah, that classification will make this story non-NTR.
I write Incorrect since you write "it does classify."
but its not.
they are not that close. friends, but not something that you can call "intimate understanding".
she sees him as a friend, nothing more. you need more, an establish "love" connection and a stealing/betraying/cheating factor.
she is not breaking their relationship because she was stolen, but because he was immature and forced her hands to do it.

but nevertheless, you can call it whatever you want. but for me its misguiding since a lot of ntr-haters will use this as a base of definition of NTR to complain. people are calling games with other males fucking other girls for NTR, since they just want harem games and sees all female as their own.

and because the dev says its NTR doesnt mean its NTR, come on....
This has been answered a thousand's time's. Just go look into any NTR debate thread's, i've answered it myself many time's. NTR is based on jealousy. So in that sense, it is NTR. The MC has to have romantic feeling's for the girl for it to be NTR. It doesn't need to be both way's. She pick's the friend over him and he still want's her. That's NTR no question about it. Also void star is well known for making NTR. I've been pledged to him for almost a year before unpledging. He make's incredible NTR when he want's to. So nobody can complain here. Remember NTR is all about the feeling's on the person you're playing as.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Put simply, NTR is someone's girl/guy being stolen. It can be rape or not even have holding hands, as long as he/she falls in love with the other person it's NTR. As a side note, when it is the protagonist doing the stealing it is called netori .

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
a typical no-ntr story where mc is a pure loser. chasing a girl that never gave a shiet about him with a hooker-ish mother and he can't do anything about it.

it's more like "loser mc fetish" ?:unsure:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
and wheres the steeling ImperialD? he was never in the contest to begin with.
what happened here is that he never got a chance and someone else got the girl.
also, sure, you can call it whatever u want, as its subjective. but doing so, we get NTR almost in all romantic movies and 90% of all dudes in the world have been cucked at least one time in their life....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and wheres the steeling ImperialD? he was never in the contest to begin with.
what happened here is that he never got a chance and someone else got the girl.
also, sure, you can call it whatever u want, as its subjective. but doing so, we get NTR almost in all romantic movies and 90% of all dudes in the world have been cucked at least one time in their life....
got that off the net and just thought i'd post it ....

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats exactly my point, and I agree with that statement, there most be some kind of "stealing/cheating" involved.
quoting this:

- It should be defined as CHEATING/Unfaithful/Adultery.
cheated on individual may in up in a situation where they are forced to watch there significant other cheat on them ...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats exactly my point, and I agree with that statement, there most be some kind of "stealing/cheating" involved.
quoting this:

- It should be defined as CHEATING/Unfaithful/Adultery.
cheated on individual may in up in a situation where they are forced to watch there significant other cheat on them ...
yup got that point , was just answering your question

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Ive stories before were the MC has his "crush" claimed by another guy and its labeled as ntr so I'll give it a check on that. I just thought it was strange how fast his so called "friends" did a 180 on him, seemed kind of sudden.....

Reactions: xXwankerXx

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
dude this made my blood boil, same happened to me with a girl, ain't the same because of her. for now F the one there are many :p
good story, hope a sequel where protagonist can choose a path bcz well for me the mom thing was like hell no haha :p

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, from the POV of the non-MC characters, they were just two young people starting a relationship, when their common friend becomes some sort of obsessive stalker even when the girl had been quite clear in her lack of interest.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn... this could be quite amazing with a bit more meat to it. With NTR, you kinda have to go over the top. As it stands, its not quite NTR but just a very depressing story lol. If the exact same plot was drawn out more and the ending extended, it could be a real winner. I love the model of the mother. She isn't the classical bombshell, but has that italian mobster wife look.

If this was based on dev's real life story, you have my condolences...

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes