VN Ren'Py Completed Childhood Friends [Ep. 2 v1.1] [Void Star]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Krajišnik

Oct 20, 2019
Do anyone know how to make a Android version of this game on the phone cause i am traveling and dont have a pc with me :/

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Really really well done, it convinced me to restart supporting.
I hope he'll be able to create an expansion or something similar in the future.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
how cute, a game numbered 1.0 contains a whole 132 renders weighing 200mb

dude, this, at best, is 00.01 version. writing is lame, story is childish, the ntr is actually ok but the story is meh

edit: similar game, similar content, better story, and overall better playtime: lord-of-imagination (similar size, similar devtime so far)

Last edited:

RBT71

Dec 26, 2017
Actually good for a short game...
Everything was good. I just hope in ending the game showed in animation what it hinted...

Sep 10, 2018
Quality but too short and lacking in sex. Accidentally works extremely well as a Utsuge VN. Forgotten Paradise is a bit all over the place, crazy and fun but a bit meh on the sex. Pandora's Box is one of the better NTR VNs around but I've noticed what many developers suck ass at is developing an emotional connection between the mc and mc's girl, and the reader and the mc's girl. There has to be enough characterization for people to give a shit, for the cucking to have maximum impact. This had potential but being so short never felt fully executed.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ive stories before were the MC has his "crush" claimed by another guy and its labeled as ntr so I'll give it a check on that. I just thought it was strange how fast his so called "friends" did a 180 on him, seemed kind of sudden.....
Not really...His friend liked the girl, he does not have a claim to her. His friend went for her.
This shit happens everyday around the world all the time.

It's called being friend-zoned. (That is the zone to stay away from!!)

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Here is a meta-analysis of 150 studies on sexual desire that consistently shows men have a significantly higher sex drive than women:

Saying that women have an as powerful drive to get laid has no basis in reality.

Dude have you ever heard of the word Averages....?

Yes, on average woman have lower sex drive then men, BUT

some woman have a bigger sex drive then men.
I know a lot of guys and I think there are a lot of them, that can not keep up with their partner when it comes to sex.
A lot of woman, not all, will not put out easily, but once the wall breaks, there is no stopping thme. They want to have sex everywhere and all the time.

Yes there are some woman, that does not like sex, For some reason it's not enjoyable for them (Painfull, unsatisfactory etc. etc.)

And some have a normal sex drive, slightly lower then the average man.

In the study you quoted:
It seems there are some instances where woman have higher desire for sex.
For fear of reading the figures wrong, I'm not going to try and quote from it.

This need to continue because i want to know why Victoria suddenly become slut.
She did not become a slut. She wanted to have sex and Angel was ready to give her what she wanted.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
She did not become a slut. She wanted to have sex and Angel was ready to give her what she wanted.
Thank you. Women like sex. Sometimes they just need the right guy at the right time to unlock it in them.

Guys like Angel, a lot of their success comes from always being sexual, not waiting for the "right" Goddess to come around. And women are very intuitive. They can tell if a guy is comfortable with himself sexually, something the MC in this game doesn't achieve.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thank you. Women like sex. Sometimes they just need the right guy at the right time to unlock it in them.

Guys like Angel, a lot of their success comes from always being sexual, not waiting for the "right" Goddess to come around. And women are very intuitive. They can tell if a guy is comfortable with himself sexually, something the MC in this game doesn't achieve.
this shit is sad but its true if you are not willing to have sex with a girl ,, and she is ready ,, she'll find it somewhere , if you're not gonna give it to her ......:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::p

Reactions: Alfius

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
this shit is sad but its true if you are not willing to have sex with a girl ,, and she is ready ,, she'll find it somewhere , if you're not gonna give it to her ......:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::p
It's necessary for the survival of the species. Trying to always find the ideal romantic match is a Disney creation.

Most animals mate because they have hardcore biological drives to do so. They go into heat or they rut.

It's only humans with our higher cognition that make basic existence into games and fantasies.

Reactions: Llawless and Alfius

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's necessary for the survival of the species. Trying to always find the ideal romantic match is a Disney creation.

Most animals mate because they have hardcore biological drives to do so. They go into heat or they rut.

It's only humans with our higher cognition that make basic existence into games and fantasies.
its not always this answer ,, most times its the fact she wants sex , and the idiot does not give it to her , she get it from someone else ..... so this should be a lesson for you younger guys out there , take it while you can or she'll give it to someone else !!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::D(y)

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
its not always this answer ,, most times its the fact she wants sex , and the idiot does not give it to her , she get it from someone else ..... so this should be a lesson for you younger guys out there , take it while you can or she'll give it to someone else !!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::D(y)
Yes, because as I said before, women like sex. Some like sex a lot, and if they have to sneak out at night to get fucked, they are going to get fucked one way or another.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, because as I said before, women like sex. Some like sex a lot, and if they have to sneak out at night to get fucked, they are going to get fucked one way or another.
well then i won't argue that ,, its true ..... just the way you had stated it before was confusing , is all ... but with this statement its true

Sep 10, 2018
Is denying that something is NTR becoming it's own fetish? I swear some of y'all must get at least a semi every time you type "this isn't NTR, for it to be NTR you must have blah blah blah"
I sense a new game idea :p

One thing that shits me off with NTR definitions is the lack of differentiation in tags. It really would not be that hard for uploaders to work out which one of the three main types a game contains before uploading but I can't complain too much as I know how much of their own time they essentially donate to the community.

Reactions: Revy15a2

dr.ek

Jan 28, 2018
would be interesting if the main character came to the same university as his unfulfilled love. it's a pity that the game will probably not have a continuation because in my opinion it has more potential than "Pandora's box".

Spike81

Mar 14, 2018
its not even a game its just a story and the story sucked if you have childhood girlfriend fucker her not just look

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Wow, I really liked that one. Short, but very promising. I will watch this game from now on. I hope for more content to come soon. :)

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes