VN Ren'Py Completed Childhood Friends [Ep. 2 v1.1] [Void Star]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Guys message him on Patreon telling him you loved the game and kindly asking to expand on that. Idk if he realises how much better this game is compared to his main ones. Not the art, the art is always good with VS, but in everything else (storytelling, subtlety in the scenes, characters, etc..).
Not using those characters\models again is such a waste.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is definitely his most effective NTR story so far. There are 2 reasons for that however.
It's easier to make a short story without staying from what you wanted to achieve.
It's easier to keep the story straight in a kinetic novel than in a multi-choice one.

Reactions: Petro28

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It's easier to keep the story straight in a kinetic novel than in a multi-choice one.
True, the key here would be to add choices that give you unique content or dialogues BUT do not change the overall plot too much.
Like you said, the shortness and linearity only made things easier. But there's also something else, like how the scenes were designed.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Here is my android port of Childhood Friends v1.0

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Note: Press the letters in racing game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Does ur android version of Childhood Friends still work at all, or does any android version of this game for that matter even actually work???
Because so far, none of the android versions from the the sites that I been on to download there Childhood Friends apk that they had, have worked for me!!
They all just literally ended up doing the same thing to me, including yours.,
Which is, it ending up closing me out of the game shortly after I'd just opened it n clicked on "Continue," because I have, from it being required by the whole rules n regulation or whatever u wanna call it, the part where it states, "this game is intended for people 18 or over. If u r please click continue, or if not click quick." But regardless what I ended up clicking , they still ended up doing the same exact thing, which is by closing me out the app completely, second a

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does ur android version of Childhood Friends still work at all
Yes. This works fine. Just downloaded it now and tried it.

Either your device or the settings on it are causing it. Either you're not allowing storage or your device is too slow. Hard to tell since I don't know what you're using.

It takes a while after pressing continue before void star's logo animation loads, maybe you quit too fast?

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Yes. This works fine. Just downloaded it now and tried it.

Either your device or the settings on it are causing it. Either you're not allowing storage or your device is too slow. Hard to tell since I don't know what you're using.

It takes a while after pressing continue before void star's logo animation loads, maybe you quit too fast?
Im using a android version 10, n its not me who winds up quitting out to fast, its the game itself that winds up closing me out by on its own after like, 10 seconds tops from when I click on continue..
N yes, I do/did except storage access for the game everytime I had downloaded it...
But idk, maybe it might actually be something that has to do with my phones setting tho like u said.!?
But if that were the case, do u know exactly what it might be n my setting that's causing my problem to happen, maybe???

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sorry, no.. I can only give surface level support on phones.

The video does takes 18 secs to load for me. If your phone is slower than my Samsung Tab S4 that might be it. When it asks to close down, wait instead.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The 2nd episode of this fantastic game is out.. let's hope it will fulfil the expectations

Reactions: ustar

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
By request from Biggestboyo.

Childhood Friends - Episode 2
MEGA Links: -
Google Drive Links: -

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
the previous version was out like a week ago right or a little more than that? anyway, does the continuation is about the mom?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Same experience as the first episode. Pretty hot but the story flies by at the speed of light. Expanding it to about 5 times the current length to show a few more scenes that happen during the time skips could make it pretty sweet while still keeping it short.

Reactions: Mwanted

enuff80

Sep 20, 2020
I wonder if would get better for the mc. I'm kind of reluctant to play the new episode because if the game is mainly ntr. Then its not my thing. I could tolerate it if the mc gets a happy ending.

Makes me kind of curious. Someone should tell me if the mc gets better. I'm too much of a coward to find out myself. Lmao

Reactions: Partomatic

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I wonder if would get better for the mc. I'm kind of reluctant to play the new episode because if the game is mainly ntr. Then its not my thing. I could tolerate it if the mc gets a happy ending.

Makes me kind of curious. Someone should tell me if the mc gets better. I'm too much of a coward to find out myself. Lmao
I don't feel sorry for the MC. If you don't respect yourself, you can not expect other people to respect you.

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Am I the only one that felt quite depressed at the end?

Part of me wanted to see more of the cheating and his viewing but I also wanted to just shake the guy and say you dont need them or better still Video it all and post the lot online....

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes