VN Ren'Py Completed Childhood Friends [Ep. 2 v1.1] [Void Star]

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Am I the only one that felt quite depressed at the end?

Part of me wanted to see more of the cheating and his viewing but I also wanted to just shake the guy and say you dont need them or better still Video it all and post the lot online....
Definitely not the only one to feel that way. Would be nice if the MC got some revenge like some public shaming...shame and regret for them would put a big smile on my face.
But I'm afraid the Dev has no plans for anything positive happening for the MC if the story continues...I'm sure.

Reactions: Hadgar and paragon

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Definitely not the only one to feel that way. Would be nice if the MC got some revenge like some public shaming...shame and regret for them would put a big smile on my face.
But I'm afraid the Dev has no plans for anything positive happening for the MC if the story continues...I'm sure.
Meh... He has no self respect.

I pitied him in the first chapter. He was in love with a girl that friend-zoned him. The end of the first chapter was actually mildly positive. His childhood friend moved away, so he had an opportunity to start fresh. He was naïve and in love. I can relate to that.

In the second chapter, he was just pathetic. Let your GF sleep with other men, and then invite your previous crush! That's very low self-esteem plus stupidity. He is a coward.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well.. I've always pretty much avoided NTR but thought just this once I would give it a quick try. Although I really loved the models and the story was decent I have to say NTR is just not something I like..

The other thing besides that I do come away with is.. I am pretty sure if NTR is part of the theme but in the end the MC gets the girl and all is well... I could live with it.

This is well made and I'd love to see more from the DEV.. just not in this straight up NTR and sucks to be me(MC) sort of a way.

Hope this all makes sense. Void Star, two thumbs up for the quality of it all.. come back to the light. :)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I like the story.... I would have like to see the MC join in when she smiled at him. That would have been awsome ! MC also mentions a lot of swapping for the rest of college. Maybe he is involved them. We don't know unless the story continues. I hope it does !

Jun 1, 2017
Ok guy's, i think you are all wrong, you put on Dev the things what hapen in this game but stay one second , is not the MC guilty of the whole course of action? i think all of you where interacting in another mod, but in final MC is guilty for what is hapen , not dev or girl charachter, is a simple story about a unsecured boy what dont know how to interact with desired girl.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
True that.... but it is a game... and this episode is over. If this game continues, the DEV can man him up a little bit if he chooses. I hope so... weak never gets the girl in the end.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Happy that we got a new chapter but not happy how chapter 2 progressed. Would have liked Angel to continue his relationship with Victoria rather than them breaking up for some reasons, while Angel continues to fuck Eric's mum on the side. And to rub salt on the wound, Angel somehow also fuck Eric's new gf behind his back. No need to introduce 2 new guys.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Ok guy's, i think you are all wrong, you put on Dev the things what hapen in this game but stay one second , is not the MC guilty of the whole course of action? i think all of you where interacting in another mod, but in final MC is guilty for what is hapen , not dev or girl charachter, is a simple story about a unsecured boy what dont know how to interact with desired girl.
This is fully linear so the MCs behaviour is defined by the dev, your argument makes 0 sense.

This was depressing and not remotely hot, everyone in this dude life is just a prick to him, from "friends" that go behind his back (and also seem to have a perverse dislike of him), the mother who is a worthless whore.
To the fact that he can only get it up if he thinks about getting cucked, really messed up shit.

Reactions: AmerHST

Ahegaoloverahegao

Jun 13, 2020
Personally I enjoyed this game, though heavy NTR like this is something that suits my tastes. Don’t think it’s entirely fair to shit on this game because it does a decent job of what it wants to be, which is a pretty heavy NTR story. Some people like that and it is definitely for a niche audience. Though and I must admit more could be said to make it clearer as to how much of a full on NTR story it is.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Great game (I still have to play the second part), too bad it's so short. It deserves more space than the main game, tbh

Reactions: ActiveShooter

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I love the swap scene. But I can't tell if he is in her Pussy or her ass? Lighting is down.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes