paqueteman

Aug 17, 2020
it's a heist, just go to the heist place

TL;DR

thanks! now i have a couple of new question
1 - how the fuck do i make a gb with Amy? (not only Chloe with the team)
2 - how can I increase the Amy corruption?

Last edited:

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
thanks! now i have a couple of new question
1 - how the fuck do i make a gb with Amy? (not only Chloe with the team)
2 - how can I increase the Amy corruption?
1 I think that isn't available yet (but I could be wrong)
2) Play as Chloe and meet Amy in bathroom (there's more to this ... takes a few steps)

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Ok I did the latest version of Fake Family and 95% on my own did all 71 achievements. #43 was tricky as it demands a weird sequence to pull it off. Somehow in the story I am missing #21 and #50. What are they and how do I finish them?

The big thing that has me worried is with all this done I am missing a lot of Bella photos
4, 10, 12, 18, 19, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 41, 48

Which is it? Did I miss grabbing the photos when they were available and then disappeared or have they simply not been put out yet.
Where are they?

Hope Bella will make sure Fake Family allows all achievements, story, and photos to be available regardless of the way you play the game. Chloe 18 back to class was like that, which is really cool.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hope Bella will make sure Fake Family allows all achievements, story, and photos to be available regardless of the way you play the game. Chloe 18 back to class was like that, which is really cool.
nothing is missible,
that the goal of the game:
-to be enjoyable regardless the way you play
-nothing can be missed(50 was but it has been fixed)
-To be full of sex, no mater where in the game if you want you can fuck
-not too grindy( this is trick because people try to focus on some things and try to skip others)

tempwaffle

Jan 30, 2018
Ok. So I know GDS literally said nothing is missable, and I am still working through the game, but I cannot figure out how to get Taylor's gym stretch series.

I do see there is an option to help her train, and then a sub option, but it is grayed out because I didn't find out about it until I had more than 40 "Thinks of you as a man" points.
-Was that where the series takes place?
-Is there a way to reduce the "Thinks of me as a man" points?

D

Deleted member 951595

Ok. So I know GDS literally said nothing is missable, and I am still working through the game, but I cannot figure out how to get Taylor's gym stretch series.

I do see there is an option to help her train, and then a sub option, but it is grayed out because I didn't find out about it until I had more than 40 "Thinks of you as a man" points.
Glad I wasn't the only one that did this! You are correct, you need to have fewer than 40 "Think of you as a man" points to trigger these scenes (I think they were worthwhile...). You can reduce your "Thinks of you as a man" by talking to her in the evenings and I *think* avoiding sexual options... think. I definitely know I was able to reduce my points with her by talking to her so maybe experiment with the options and pay careful attention to her gauge on the left-hand side. It didn't take too long for her points to come down.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Glad I wasn't the only one that did this! You are correct, you need to have fewer than 40 "Think of you as a man" points to trigger these scenes (I think they were worthwhile...). You can reduce your "Thinks of you as a man" by talking to her in the evenings and I *think* avoiding sexual options... think. I definitely know I was able to reduce my points with her by talking to her so maybe experiment with the options and pay careful attention to her gauge on the left-hand side. It didn't take too long for her points to come down.
the fastest way to lower it is to having sex with the tomboy in the gym, it will give you like -30 points every time

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017

you can lower "thinks of you as a man" if you spend time with the "tomboys, bullies and punks" when you go sit in class on Monday. you should then choose "Do a gym class to avoid going to detention". After winning, the tomboy will seduce you and you should choose "make sure no one sees you going after her", after which you should choose "choose to stay" and choose between anal/vaginal/oral (doesn't matter which one). you'll eventually be found by the bully while you're still naked. while you're getting beaten up by the bully, your fake sister walks in on you and thinks the bully is your bf, resulting in -20 "thinks of you as a man" points

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How android version goes?
I'd need One month to re-edit all resources, and make it small enough top work on android.
sadly Im not even on the top 50 anymore, So I cant aford to delay a update that long

Long story short: No plans to add android compatibly any time soon

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Could you make the UI a little smaller? I can almost make out the outlines on a few of the numbers.

wmatthau

Sep 30, 2018
Are you using a 4k monitor or something? Usually I'm the first to complain when stuff is too small (old eyes) but I have no problems reading anything in this game.

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes