Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The image in the bedroom when he asks to see boobs is missing. we do get to see her drop her panties, though.

MasterLucky

Jan 25, 2018
for me the =sexy bunny and goth GF = dosent work for some reason even starter a new save and still dosent work any ideas ?

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
I mean, its a 3gb game that wont even start. 1 star doesn't sound half bad for a total experience of a main manu screen.
I mean, if you're going to complain at least say it takes far too long to get things done and that makes it boring quite fast. Thank god for save editing

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee GDS could you rebuild your games that are still using Flash since that whill be gone soon since Adobe is stop making updates or anything related to Flash player
perhaps make it whit renpy
but dang those girls in this game hotdam to hot

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Greetings everyone. Don't know if someone already shared it but here my "auto-save" with all but the Good Ending still to unlock for Halloween party.
Again "BACKUP" your save first before! Ok?
Thanks for this UP GDS. It was more fun to play rather to fap...
I'm wondering now Taylor is such a Chloe alike, what else more humiliating things can you do to her?
Beside of some "fetishisms" I don't see how it's possible...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sync and Mel1234

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
Greetings everyone. Don't know if someone already shared it but here my "auto-save" with all but the Good Ending still to unlock for Halloween party.
Again "BACKUP" your save first before! Ok?
Thanks for this UP GDS. It was more fun to play rather to fap...
I'm wondering now Taylor is such a Chloe alike, what else more humiliating things can you do to her?
Beside of some "fetishisms" I don't see how it's possible...
Hi bro! where is the path to drop this file? i cant find my save to replace :(

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Like the Halloween update, but please let it save the minigame achievements with the rest of the game
It already does, mate
GDS said there are only 7 pumpkins but I ended up with 8. I know I got one of them twice just can't remember which one.
You start with 2, and can find more 5, but you need only to find 3 to finish the game

And bit seems that if you exit the game after getting specify pumpkin that will reset and you can get again
hee GDS could you rebuild your games that are still using Flash since that whill be gone soon since Adobe is stop making updates or anything related to Flash player
perhaps make it whit renpy
but dang those girls in this game hotdam to hot
I dont use flash mate, the online version is HTML5 that's why its so crappy. others version are some JAVA + C + shit
A lot of people ask for remply, but remply is a Novel maker not a game maker.
if I ever change engines I'd go to unity

Reactions: Ghostly

0Skeeter0

Jan 28, 2020
Here it is. Some of you guys sit and complain. Boo Hoo, It's broken. Wah, It's got broken english. Do any of you realize the Game Dev is here? That he's using English as a second language even though English is the world's hardest language to master? Man up boys and drop your testicles for God's sake. GDS is doing stellar work and you know it. You have no right to complain over pirate software. GDS I apologize for my fellow users, if I could support you, I would.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes