BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
It's one of the car dates on the weekend. gotta do it in the morning. You can unlock some scenes for 2 other characters while on the date.
What car dates??? I've looked all over the town and there are no dates at all. There is starbucks, strip club, lingerie, photo ops, the park, etc... but no dates.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
What car dates??? I've looked all over the town and there are no dates at all. There is starbucks, strip club, lingerie, photo ops, the park, etc... but no dates.
oh man. Go to the garage and click on the car. in the morning you can go for a ride or date amy. at night you can date amy or hannah. You'll need cash. for night dates bring them to different spots to raise the stats which you will need to fuck later. To end the date early you bring them to the alarm clock. to go to the sex-ending go to the spot with the big heart.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
oh man. Go to the garage and click on the car. in the morning you can go for a ride or date amy. at night you can date amy or hannah. You'll need cash. for night dates bring them to different spots to raise the stats which you will need to fuck later. To end the date early you bring them to the alarm clock. to go to the sex-ending go to the spot with the big heart.
Holy shit dude lol, I can't believe I missed this. If I was any denser my head would collapse into a singularity. Thanks mate!

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Holy shit dude lol, I can't believe I missed this. If I was any denser my head would collapse into a singularity. Thanks mate!
Had to laugh man. Don't feel foolish, it took me awhile to figure that out. Remember to check the car, and other locations that you think you've seen all of now and again...especially if you're stuck. You can bet there'll be other options there too in future updates.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Further note for anyone doing the pop the cherry balloon game: If you do it on 60fps mode it's borderline impossible, but if you do it in regular mode it's pretty easy.
ha! That reminds me of how old games would bug out and go 100x the speed on modern computers because the movement/timers were tied to the computer's power at the time they were made.

Reactions: RedZone30

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
I can't get the halloween good ending.

I tried to follow the walkthrough but I don't understand the step " • Talk to Otaku and other guy, help them make friends "

those characters doesn't exist in my game.

What am I missing? (thanks in advance)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I can't get the halloween good ending.

I tried to follow the walkthrough but I don't understand the step " • Talk to Otaku and other guy, help them make friends "

those characters doesn't exist in my game.

What am I missing? (thanks in advance)
Have you clicked on the bunny head?
UCdUhU8.png

I made a full walkthrough some time ago with screenshots: (the good ending is the 17th run)

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Had to laugh man. Don't feel foolish, it took me awhile to figure that out. Remember to check the car, and other locations that you think you've seen all of now and again...especially if you're stuck. You can bet there'll be other options there too in future updates.
Holy smokes man, who is that hypnotic redhead as your avatar and where can I find more??

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Holy smokes man, who is that hypnotic redhead as your avatar and where can I find more??
Don't know, she just came up in a Brave/DDG search for redhead girl/women images. I picked her out of dozens I looked at.
Yeah, she's smokin' to say the least...

EDIT: Actually could've been a GC search, can't remember. I rarely use Google, but they do usually have a larger search range.

EDIT 2: She actually closely resembles one of my cousins. I've got several redhead females in the family, and all of them are far from ugly...

Last edited:
Reactions: MaviusJones

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Don't know, she just came up in a Brave/DDG search for redhead girl/women images. I picked her out of dozens I looked at.
Yeah, she's smokin' to say the least...

EDIT: Actually could've been a GC search, can't remember. I rarely use Google, but they do usually have a larger search range.

EDIT 2: She actually closely resembles one of my cousins. I've got several redhead females in the family, and all of them are far from ugly...
please share your ginger cousin with us.

Chloe is a slut?
nope, you control her, you make her a slut! REPENT!

Drax204

May 18, 2020
This is a bit of a stupid question, but I just can't figure out how to save in this game. I downloaded it and started a new game, but I don't see any button in the game that I can click on to save. I see the buttons on the bottom for muting the sound and skipping, but no save button, and there's not in-game controls explainer, that I can see. Right clicking doesn't bring up the save menu, like it does in Renpy games. Can anyone explain this to me?

Reactions: phreadom
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes