wmatthau

Sep 30, 2018
So like in two days?
Very soonish means probably within a month. POSSIBLY within a couple of weeks.

You folks need to learn that indie games don't work like commercial games where they can just "announce" a release date. When you have 1000 people building a game (GTA-5) you can pick a release date and make it happen. If they finish early, there's just a little extra polish. If they finish late, it's a bigger-than-usual first day patch.

Indie devs just work by themselves. It's hard to predict how long stuff is gonna take, or when it feels ready. So GDS works until it's at a good stopping point. Could be a year between updates. Could be a month or two, like the last one.

Every time you ask "When will it be coming" GDS waits an extra week.

Satrapp

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1284261
those are the new scenes for the next update already in the game 68
there are 9 more already done, that im working on it,
so it's "Very soonish"
Hello,
Thanks you for keeping us informed :)
Humm, on the small picture "Chloe's appartement 5/5", do we see Chloe with funbags? (miam!)

Another thing: what's about those hats? I mean, is clicking on them part of the game, or a simple joke? (which, in this case, I must admit I didn't understood)

Regards,
Satrapp

PS: I really like your work (following you since the first part, Chloe18 :) and the graphical evolution is really awesome, I was even a patreon for some time... But this last generation, were Chloe is a secondary character, replaced by this despicable main character, sorry but not for me...

Hopefully Chloe is fully back in this incomming release

Reactions: GDS and defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello,
Humm, on the small picture "Chloe's appartement 5/5", do we see Chloe with funbags? (miam!)

Another thing: what's about those hats? I mean, is clicking on them part of the game, or a simple joke? (which, in this case, I must admit I didn't understood)

Regards,
Satrapp

PS: I really like your work (following you since the first part, Chloe18 :) and the graphical evolution is really awesome, I was even a patreon for some time... But this last generation, were Chloe is a secondary character, replaced by this despicable main character, sorry but not for me...

Hopefully Chloe is fully back in this incomming release
Totally agree with you
Chloe must be the protagonist!!!
and I hope that the School setting when you can back to play with Chloe as protagonist is the best part of the game...

all the rest is boring... watch a loser that fucks with all the girls is the worst thing that GDS aver made

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
from my guess and most likely im wrong? GDS plays Team Fortress 2 as well and hats in that game is a very hot topic with huge bucks in the market. The images looks like it as well so yeah thats my guess. Just a simple joke, don't fret too much about it.

Reactions: Satrapp and GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
from my guess and most likely im wrong? GDS plays Team Fortress 2 as well and hats in that game is a very hot topic with huge bucks in the market. The images looks like it as well so yeah thats my guess. Just a simple joke, don't fret too much about it.
the hats is a JOKE, but you can use the get the missable Achievements
Hello,
A dream with big boobs, maybe?
Totally agree with you
Chloe must be the protagonist!!!
and I hope that the School setting when you can back to play with Chloe as protagonist is the best part of the game...

all the rest is boring... watch a loser that fucks with all the girls is the worst thing that GDS aver made
all the next 80 sex scene are with Chloe as protagonist, I hope
So like in two days?
Now ←----------- Very Soon™ -------- Soon (Not Soon™) -------- Soon™ -------- Soon-ish™ --------→ End of Time

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
A dream with big boobs, maybe?
mmm maybe a nightmare for me I don't like being suffocated in the midst of giant floppy boobs
but maybe only her nipples are flat ... I love small tits but nipples should be squeezed with clips and currently her nipples are flat over the areolas... there is no space to be pinched by clothespins;) !!!

3D nipples should be perfect for Chloe with erect and swollen young teen nipples:love:

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Kayley is driving me insane.

Have frat coins, used one to 'see her better'. The option is greyed out in the future. What does one do now? Can't ask for her at the hotel because it says I have to had used coins on her, but I can't. And yes, I have some.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Kayley is driving me insane.

Have frat coins, used one to 'see her better'. The option is greyed out in the future. What does one do now? Can't ask for her at the hotel because it says I have to had used coins on her, but I can't. And yes, I have some.
Have you tried asking her in the evening?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes