M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the tip, I had already done that, but I can't move forward with Chloe's quest.
I don't have yet the option to play as Chloe and I can't move on with Amy.

Right now I'm stuck with that, already done all the rest.

I don't know what to do, any advise?

Pussylickerooo

Apr 11, 2020
hey gds big fan of your games can u please tell us when the update are going to release i didn't beat my meat for so long its about to explode so give us a date or bella nudes.

tenor.gif

exsomon

May 11, 2020
is this abandoned?
i liked insane troll logic of chloe in other chloe games.
"i want to be a cheerleader so i will fuck anything that moves as these reliable, nice, totally not bitchy cheerleaders told me so"
and after being rejected for being a huge slut that banged everything with two legs
"i still want to be a cheerleader so only way is to make a bigger slut than me"
totally crazy and thats the charm of the game

take that crazy stuff away and well a generic harem game

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The proximity of the update exists in an inverse ratio with the frequency of posts like this.

hey gds big fan of your games can u please tell us when the update are going to release i didn't beat my meat for so long its about to explode so give us a date or bella nudes.

View attachment 1311644
this month, there will be a post today or tomorrow in patron with a date

is this abandoned?
i liked insane troll logic of chloe in other chloe games.
"i want to be a cheerleader so i will fuck anything that moves as these reliable, nice, totally not bitchy cheerleaders told me so"
and after being rejected for being a huge slut that banged everything with two legs
"i still want to be a cheerleader so only way is to make a bigger slut than me"
totally crazy and thats the charm of the game

take that crazy stuff away and well a generic harem game
wut?

Is there as much DP in this game as the other Chloe18 games? Bonus if multiple girls get DP'd.
on Trevis part no, on the next, update there is more

Pussylickerooo

Apr 11, 2020
How much stuff is there so far? Is next update not going to be playing as Trevis?
playing as travis is not fun as play as chloe because almost 85% of adult games has a same booring male protagonist is not exciting as female protagonist so as a request please make all the next update chloe a protagonist if u confuse about this idea u can do a pole in patron and i am playing u games since first chloe 18. big fan

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
GDS just posted his . Tl;dr: it's coming later this month or early next month. The update itself (77 new animations/sex scenes) is finished and now in debugging stage. See the spoiler below for the full post and all the pictures.

Last edited:

supersnake2000

Jul 23, 2021
Will this game ever be finished ? sheesh...so much coming back n forth i clicked over 10000000000 times i think im just clicking now lol...cool though

DAADY

Jul 24, 2021
can someone help me. when dowload finishes it says CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE BECAUSE OF TIMEOUT

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
GDS just posted his . Tl;dr: it's coming later this month or early next month. The update itself (77 new animations/sex scenes) is finished and now in debugging stage. See the spoiler below for the full post and all the pictures.

does it will have content with Amanda?

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
wow, i just discovered this game. I played your Chloe 18 a lot a few years ago. Im very much looking forward to this.

The art looks amazing and thank you for all the small to average tits. very much appreciated.

Reactions: 21122121 and GDS

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
"free roaming and option will be available on the -class update- it should be the next update"

does that mean this coming update or the update after that?

I thought the 100% playable chloe was this coming update

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
"free roaming and option will be available on the -class update- it should be the next update"

does that mean this coming update or the update after that?

I thought the 100% playable chloe was this coming update
its 100% playable, but there aint much to do at school this time,
only on other places

wow, i just discovered this game. I played your Chloe 18 a lot a few years ago. Im very much looking forward to this.

The art looks amazing and thank you for all the small to average tits. very much appreciated.
Flat is justice

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes