Yan121

Sep 29, 2017
Does it mean this month?
I think that means this year rather than month :LOL:
I saw screenshots in previous posts so he has/had much work to build second piece of game (Chloe playable char), seperate achievements, new stats, rebuildling save file, etc. plus merge it into one game with no major bug feature.
Could he do it faster? Probably yes. But there's a real world behind window. :whistle:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How can i fuck Taylor in pussy? When she let me?
To fuck Taylor's pussy you need to participate in the gym training sessions until the coach accepts you. When this happens, you'll be able to talk with Taylor and Chloe (talk with Taylor and trick her during gym class to make her blow you/let you fuck her ass etc.). Talking with Chloe is important because she can help you after class by making out with Chloe. While that happens, you can come in and fuck Taylor's pussy. After this, vaginal sex with Taylor is possible in the janitor's closet and at home.

wruzzer

Jun 24, 2021
hey guys. so, i have the following problem and wasn't able to find a solution. the "sequel" thingy. i never got that movie to watch it from taylor. so i can't progress with her at all.

wruzzer

Jun 24, 2021
oh, the dev! ty so much for coding those games. and yeah, maybe sober up a lil bit more, you have quite some typos in the dialogues :D doesn't matter, still liked it. and thanks to bella too for the pics and whatever she did on top of that. u were talking about notes, so i guess she was helping with the story(?)

Reactions: GDS

M.Voigt

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,

I checked here in the thread for a possible solution for my problem but I couldn't find it so far, so possibly someone could help me?

I can't advance on Chloe's plan, from what I understand I need to have sex with Taylor in Gym class so that Chloe can film it, but I can't trigger that.

I already unlocked all sex scenes with Taylor and tried all options in the gym class, with exception of helping Taylor training with her naked (my stats "seeing me as a man" are higher than 50) and i can't trigger that scene, should that be the problem?

If so, how can I fix this?

If this was already replied, I appologize, but I couldn't find it.

Thank you in advance

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi,

I checked here in the thread for a possible solution for my problem but I couldn't find it so far, so possibly someone could help me?

I can't advance on Chloe's plan, from what I understand I need to have sex with Taylor in Gym class so that Chloe can film it, but I can't trigger that.

I already unlocked all sex scenes with Taylor and tried all options in the gym class, with exception of helping Taylor training with her naked (my stats "seeing me as a man" are higher than 50) and i can't trigger that scene, should that be the problem?

If so, how can I fix this?

If this was already replied, I appologize, but I couldn't find it.

Thank you in advance
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M.Voigt and SCP 001

ByronR93

Jul 12, 2017
Guys mom points stucked at 50....cant increase with nothing. Any idea to fix? She jerking off yet but can't suck until 60 soooo it's my problem :D

Vivienne S.

Jun 17, 2021
Guys mom points stucked at 50....cant increase with nothing. Any idea to fix? She jerking off yet but can't suck until 60 soooo it's my problem :D
Get mommy to read these filthy writings you can get from santa for a few bucks, also a freud lesson, and stealing her daughters toy for mom practising is a good idea. Finally clean up that backyard and pester her in the shower, just prove persistance. She finally will try to become as slutty as Chloe, tho that is a pretty hopeless attempt, anyway.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have played many of the other Chloe games, this one being male protagonist is not as fun, but I was willing to try it.

However:
This one is really hard for me to even assume what I need to do in it to get some action happening...

I am like totally lost as to what to do all the time here. I guess maybe it is just still new and streamlining is maybe needed more on the quest avenue's, but I am really having trouble reaching any of the CG events at all. ( I feel I am just repeating, and repeating the same things over, and over with no change to the story at all)

Reactions: Pussylickerooo

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I liked it until I had to play as Chole and had no way to reduce her lust stat- besides letting the basketball team run a train on her. Don't like being forced into sexual content I dislike to advance the plot. Rest of the game was legit- but even 1 event like that ruined it for me.

Reactions: TommyTuba

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I liked it until I had to play as Chole and had no way to reduce her lust stat- besides letting the basketball team run a train on her. Don't like being forced into sexual content I dislike to advance the plot. Rest of the game was legit- but even 1 event like that ruined it for me.
Well, i just skipped the Chloe stuff. Not into Female protag and unless it becomes necessary to advance the other plots i'll just wont bother with it.

Reactions: LeonToralla

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Mhh tbh I don't like this game as much as the other Chloe games but it might be better once the next update comes in.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes