Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
Are there any options towards here while recovering your phone on the roof (you need 10 sneaking and 10 hiding to 'peek on Pizza-Girl's phone')?
Because this gives you the option to either 'offer to make Matt happy' ( needs Pizza-Girl likes you 30) or 'anal ain't cheating' (need Pizza-Girl likes you 35 and talked with Pizza-Girl about cheating)
Ill try

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Got the same "bug" once while visiting the Girl's locker room. The thing is the exit button is still there but the hud doesn't show up. So in your case you need to click somewhere near the chair in the left lower corner to exit the office.
Pretty sure that's a one time thingy and you are able to exit the office like it was intented for after that.
Actually, I forgot about it, but I did get the bug going to the girls' locker room wit lock pick. Wasn't able to do anything no matter where I clicked, so I had to close the game. I never visited it after that(on Travis), since doesn't do anything anyway.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Got the same "bug" once while visiting the Girl's locker room. The thing is the exit button is still there but the hud doesn't show up. So in your case you need to click somewhere near the chair in the left lower corner to exit the office.
Pretty sure that's a one time thingy and you are able to exit the office like it was intented for after that.

Btw. big ups for GDS and Bella for this game. Finally being able to play a male prot and actually not being a dick towards Chloe (atleast most of the time :/ ) is something i really hoped for in the game series, cause you know Chloe does deserve a break from all this bs!

Also become a patreon ! It's actually worth being able to have a say regarding the story progression ...
hmm, I think i clicked everywhere before giving up and nothing worked, could try another time, but I think the save is the beginning of the day or something :/

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
pizza Girl is a bit complicated on the roof, to fuck her you need to choose the option on the right order then leave,Even I was very confused when working on it last month for next update, so it will get easyer

Wn will release Android version of chloe 18 fake family
Short answer > NO
Long answer Due to the size of the unpacked game (over 12gb) and the new android 10.0 and above security against unknow apps, and sansung out right blocking my games since 2018,there is no plan or current not even a way for the game to run on android

Reactions: linus.quotes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
First step is to hit on her during the gym classes, after that there are more needed actions to further decrease her shyness.
There is a great up-to-date guide posted in this thread on page 169. You can also get a walkthrough for the game by supporting GDS on patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
First step is to hit on her during the gym classes, after that there are more needed actions to further decrease her shyness.
There is a great up-to-date guide posted in this thread on page 169. You can also get a walkthrough for the game by supporting GDS on patreon.
yeap that dude's walk thought is very well made, if he dont charges too much I will ask him to do for the next update

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how do you get taylor to show she is interested in you, it say that in red about the blowjob in the bed room that never progress :eek:

edit:: is there a way to increase speed of some fuck animations? It looks like they are in slowmo.....one hip thrust in takes like 3 seconds :p

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
how do you get taylor to show she is interested in you, it say that in red about the blowjob in the bed room that never progress :eek:

edit:: is there a way to increase speed of some fuck animations? It looks like they are in slowmo.....one hip thrust in takes like 3 seconds :p
if you press F the whole game speeds up
PRESS F for FPS!!!!!!

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
I guess not but she is the famous 'unfuckable' in the games which adds a little spice to it ... Besides that i'm actually someone who likes the char
I still haven't done the pizza girl yet but do you know how to do the mission where shes at the bar and meets Hannas mom and she has to look for girls to sleep with the moms husband??

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I still haven't done the pizza girl yet but do you know how to do the mission where shes at the bar and meets Hannas mom and she has to look for girls to sleep with the moms husband??
You need to go to the bathroom (in the club) and get rid of the panties (needs horny level 3 - you can increase Chloe's horny level in her apartment by pressing the 'arrow up' key on your keyboard - or you buy candy from the guy at the corner near the club).
Next you need to talk with the two guys standing on the left in the Bar and accept their offer of a drinking contest.
After that go to the bathroom again and get your panties back on.
Right after that start a conversation with them again and talk to the douchy hipster guy to get rid of him.
Now you should be able to talk with Hanna's mom and talk about the creep in the bathroom to progress the scenes further.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if you press F the whole game speeds up
PRESS F for FPS!!!!!!
lol, will try :eek:

lol, did not do a thing, only changed fps, which did nothing as I run at least 144 on 4k at min in most games :eek:

Last edited:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
every animation scene lets you rewind or fast forward by clicking the left circle or the right circle on the bar. If there is no bar, then you have to get through the dialogue first.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
every animation scene lets you rewind or fast forward by clicking the left circle or the right circle on the bar. If there is no bar, then you have to get through the dialogue first.
Yeah exactly the animations start slow and get faster the closer mc is to the 'climax'.
You also have the possibility to read the text written for this encounter again by rewinding or forwarding the scene.
I mean sure some scenes are rather slow as a whole but i guess it's about how rough or gentle the situation is meant to be.

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
You need to go to the bathroom (in the club) and get rid of the panties (needs horny level 3 - you can increase Chloe's horny level in her apartment by pressing the 'arrow up' key on your keyboard - or you buy candy from the guy at the corner near the club).
Next you need to talk with the two guys standing on the left in the Bar and accept their offer of a drinking contest.
After that go to the bathroom again and get your panties back on.
Right after that start a conversation with them again and talk to the douchy hipster guy to get rid of him.
Now you should be able to talk with Hanna's mom and talk about the creep in the bathroom to progress the scenes further.
there is no way to go into the bathroom unless the 2 Sorority girls are there and you have some drinks with them then follow 1 of them to the bathroom but you have to enter the mens room and have to be a lvl 9 drunk and when you go in the take advatage of you and when finished they take you back home. I cant figure it out

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes