BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
there is no way to go into the bathroom unless the 2 Sorority girls are there and you have some drinks with them then follow 1 of them to the bathroom but you have to enter the mens room and have to be a lvl 9 drunk and when you go in the take advatage of you and when finished they take you back home. I cant figure it out
There is a a 'post it' symbol to the left (a purple one if i remember correctly) when entering the Club which leads you towards the Bathroom.
This option should be available from the start - the sorority girls quest line is not required to do Hanna's quest.. atleast that's what i remember.
Club.jpg

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
had blowjob with the mom, but it still say i should have gotten oral from her before we can talk about sex when she is sun bathing

packor

Oct 11, 2021
probably the one where you have to get oral in the bedroom, getting it in the backyard does not fulfill the requirement.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
probably the one where you have to get oral in the bedroom, getting it in the backyard does not fulfill the requirement.
IVe gotten oral, vaginal and anal in the bedroom, the sex talk is still red in the sun bathing even if she is wearing full bikini or topless
edit::

similar problem with pizza girl, we never talk about cheating so it never goes from blowjob to something else, I tried all three options during blowjob too, ive tried talk to her in school, but there is never anything about you talk to her so you can trigger the next step

edit2:: and the guide on page 169 is good, but it miss a lot of progression stuff like above, unless they are bugs?

Last edited:

packor

Oct 11, 2021
for Amanda: I'm not sure. My best guess is that maybe you need to see Kaylee nude in the bath, and then get scolded by Amanda, and then get the full bikini scene first. Otherwise, it's probably a bug. Possibly you need to accomplish that scene before the bath scenes, but I don't know how it's coded.

For Pizza-girl, she requires 35? like, and possibly attraction(not sure) for her to talk about Matt. In one of the dialogues, she would talk about how anal's not cheating. It sounds like you're already past that, so it'd be a bug if you didn't get the option. If he says he just wants to bang her, you probably already got all available dialogue.

They do sound like bugs, or even corrupt game data, and that's not within my domain.

Reactions: SCP 001

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
for Amanda: I'm not sure. My best guess is that maybe you need to see Kaylee nude in the bath, and then get scolded by Amanda, and then get the full bikini scene first. Otherwise, it's probably a bug. Possibly you need to accomplish that scene before the bath scenes, but I don't know how it's coded.

For Pizza-girl, she requires 35? like, and possibly attraction(not sure) for her to talk about Matt. In one of the dialogues, she would talk about how anal's not cheating. It sounds like you're already past that, so it'd be a bug if you didn't get the option. If he says he just wants to bang her, you probably already got all available dialogue.

They do sound like bugs, or even corrupt game data, and that's not within my domain.
only have run for your life option, used the other early on with kaylee so the mom never comes in a whine on me again

pizzagirl is at 69, much higher than 35 :p done the cuck BJ like 10 times to see if it might trigger something else, but nope.
I dont even have the option, like with amanda where it is red, pizza girl there is no such option

Tipo

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at this point and can't complete the mission (try to get everyone in college to fuck Amy several times). Where to go after talking to basket team? Immagine2.png

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
only have run for your life option, used the other early on with kaylee so the mom never comes in a whine on me again

pizzagirl is at 69, much higher than 35 :p done the cuck BJ like 10 times to see if it might trigger something else, but nope.
I dont even have the option, like with amanda where it is red, pizza girl there is no such option
'Only run for life' option means you already completed the scene neccesary for the Amanda part so that's fine!
I guess you should use the 'Ask Amanda if she need anything' option in the kitchen where you slip and splash her with the food so she get's a shower again where you can perve on her.
This should trigger another Sigmund Freud option and let you approach her in the bedroom.
After that try to approach her again in the kitchen and use the good guy 'Talk about how sunny it is today' option and talk to her in the garden before the topless option which triggers when you take her bikini top in the bedroom.
Not sure in which order you need to do these so just save and load if it won't happen.
I hope this helps... if not just ask!

Pizza girl on the other hand is rather 'stubborn'...
You need to ask her on the roof in a specific order while peeking on her panties and all that.
I'm still surprised you were able to get her on 69 without triggering the anal scene....

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I'm stuck at this point and can't complete the mission (try to get everyone in college to fuck Amy several times). Where to go after talking to basket team? View attachment 1478265
There is actually just one real option at that part which is the left classroom. It should show up right after you left click after the shown text.
There should be a symbol showing up on the classroom 4-04 to enter

Tipo

Jul 12, 2017
There is actually just one real option at that part which is the left classroom. It should show up right after you left click after the shown text.
There should be a symbol showing up on the classroom 4-04 to enter
Yes, but in this classroom there isn't Amy, so the team bang Amy. After the sex scene of Chloe with the team, appears the image of Amy in the other classroom that hear noise of sex in the near classroom and left Immagine5.png

Last edited:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, but in this classroom there isn't Amy, so the team bang Amy. After the sex scene of Chloe with the team, appears the image of Amy in the other classroom that hear noise of sex in the near classroom
:sneaky: Well that's exactly how it's meant to be ... Chloe as a MC tries her best to get rid of her slut status but fails miserable.
There might be a option in further updates (similar to the Chloe18Backtoschool option with Taylor in the girl's changing room ) but at the moment you can't turn Amy into the school slut. ( you can check the possible scenes on the pc to see what might happen in this release ).

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

Tipo

Jul 12, 2017
:sneaky: Well that's exactly how it's meant to be ... Chloe as a MC tries her best to get rid of her slut status but fails miserable.
There might be a option in further updates (similar to the Chloe18Backtoschool option with Taylor in the girl's changing room ) but at the moment you can't turn Amy into the school slut. ( you can check the possible scenes on the pc to see what might happen in this release ).
Ok, thanks! So, for now, the last Chloe's plan is 04/10?

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Ok, thanks! So, for now, the last Chloe's plan is 04/10?
Np... Can't say for sure to be honest might take some time before the next release even tho GDS has already released a post on his website in September regarding lot's of new content ... (ignore the comment section tho, there are some ..... well special people )

Edit: Yeah 4/10 is the max you can get atm :cool:

Last edited:

Tipo

Jul 12, 2017
Np... Can't say for sure to be honest might take some time before the next release even tho GDS has already released a post on his website in September regarding lot's of new content ... (ignore the comment section tho, there are some ..... well special people )

Edit: Yeah 4/10 is the max you can get atm :cool:
Perfect, thank you!

packor

Oct 11, 2021

since no one has helped you with this yet, we can do a run to see if your game is bugged. It will take about an hour of your time if you want to do it. You'll have to start a new game and follow the actions that I took. I will put it in text on this post as well as attach a text file if you want to use notepad. We'll assume week 1 starts at school and ends on the weekend.

Week1
Talk to Chloe>Talk to Cheerleaders>Talk to Team
Go to Class
1 Attention 6 Social
*EVERYWEEK* Pick Attic lock
*EVERYWEEK* Visit Kayley
Sunday
Unlock backyard
*EVERY WEEK* Work on backyard
*EVERY WEEK* search attic and diary
*EVERY WEEK* Use bikini top in Amanda's Room
Heist-Jailbreak 1
Sneak around to peek on Kayley

Week2
Talk to Chloe(optional?)
Help Otaku
*EVERYWEEK* Go mess with Pizza Girl
Go to Class
6 Social 1 Sports 4 Chloe 1 Nerds
(I was wrong about Sports, you need more clocks on it to get the Jock bonus, but just follow it since I did it)
*EVERY WEEK* Help Amanda with dinner
Sunday
*EVERY WEEK* Slap Amanda butt

Week3
Class
6 Social 6 Sports
Saturday
*STOP* Visiting Kayley, Kayley at 5
Talk to Kayley to Shower>say hi>explain why she wants you

Week4
*STOP* Messing with Pizza, Pizza at 100
Class
6 Social 6 Pizza
*EVERYWEEK* look at panties twice(just for safety)(you can only look once on day 1)
Sunday
Talk to Amanda for diary date
*EVERYWEEK* read diary(for safety, don't know if needed)(I did not read it on Fridays)
*STOP* Slap Amanda Butt, Amanda at 45
*STOP* Help Amanda with dinner

Week5
Talk to pizza girl about the fire>Set fire in the can
Class
6 Social 6 Chloe 6 Pizza
On the roof, pick a place to learn
Peek at pizza girl(and get punched)(for safety)
Saturday
Use Amanda top AND talk to Amanda
Heist- Jailbreak 2 AND go to Santashop, buy plants(beware of your gas consumption)
(interestingly I still had max cash after buying plants)
Sunday
Use Amanda top AND talk to Amanda
*STOP* Use Amanda top, Amanda at 50
Go to Santashop, buy books
(interestingly I still had max cash after buying books)

Week6
Class 6 pizza
Pick a place to learn
Get your phone and Leave
Saturday
put in 69 shades, then sneak and peek at night(I thought maybe I needed to because I couldn't place psychology, but this is not needed, but I did it so just follow)
Sunday
put the bathtub in the backyard(then skip to night and sleep)

Week7
Class 6 pizza
Ask about her boyfriend
Get your phone and Leave
Saturday
Put the attic stuff in the backyard
Sunday
*STOP* Reading the diary, I have read all stories, including both sides of the last one
Put the plants in the backyard, backyard is complete
Talk to Amanda>Ask if she need anything(slip)>Bath scene
*EVERY WEEK* Put in the psychology book(the bath scene and the backyard were both required iirc)
Talk to Amanda>Backyard>Go to Backyard>Unlock coffee shop
Ask her>Explain yourself(Let her finish talking is still blacked out)

Week8
Class 6 pizza
Ask about her boyfriend
Pick the last place to learn
Offer to make Matt happy>Cum Inside
Place the books and sleep

Week9
Class pizza
Ask about her boyfriend
(the anal option appears, but is blacked out)
Offer to make Matt happy>Cum Outside
Saturday
*STOP* putting books, book 4 should be in today
Sunday
Talk to Amanda>Ask if she need anything(slip)>Bath Scene>Bed room>Approach

Week10
Class pizza
Ask about her boyfriend
TS1.jpg

Anal is available

TS2.jpg

Saturday
Amanda into the backyard
Ask her>Explain Yourself
Option is available, but I don't think this is where you're stuck, because this one brings you to 60 cap.

TS3.jpg
TS4.jpg

So continuing on...
cum Inside
Sunday
Amanda into the backyard
Ask her>Explain>finish Talking, Amanda at 60

Week 11
Skip to Friday
Saturday
Bedroom wait for Amanda>Convince her to suck>Inside
Sunday
Use bikini top in her room>Amanda topless in the backyard
Option is available

TS5.jpg

It also let me continue. Weird, but I won't complain

TS6.jpg

So if you did not get the scenes on Week 10 and 11, then your game files are messed up somewhere.

Last edited:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
So if you did not get the scenes on Week 10 and 11, then your game files are messed up somewhere.
Hate being that guy but i don't think this is a bug or a messed up save file issue .... reading through the post's i get the feeling some of the event's haven't triggered yet for him regarding missing interactions.

Either way good luck and i'am sure you (Belnick) will get through it ! (y)

ps.: give us that juicy walkthrough packor ( no pressure man :giggle:)

• Haha
Reactions: packor

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea, must be bugged then, mention boyfriend just goes to something "I want to fuck her, not talk to her about her boyfriend" but she continue to suck me while talking to BF

Amanda I have already gotten BJ, Vaginal and Anal from in her bedroom from the shower slip so i dont know what im missing from that

what if I edit Amanda value? if I drop her to a lower value other option might trigger?

EDIT

oki found problem with Amanda, I had never cum when she gave me handjob, I had just switch to BJ, then vaginal and then anal, when I did the scene where i cum from handjob the rest of the scenes unlocked

pizzagirl liked me too much, I set it to 1 and I could talk about her BF 3 times and then fuck her ass

Last edited:

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
yea, must be bugged then, mention boyfriend just goes to something "I want to fuck her, not talk to her about her boyfriend" but she continue to suck me while talking to BF

Amanda I have already gotten BJ, Vaginal and Anal from in her bedroom from the shower slip so i dont know what im missing from that

what if I edit Amanda value? if I drop her to a lower value other option might trigger?

EDIT

oki found problem with Amanda, I had never cum when she gave me handjob, I had just switch to BJ, then vaginal and then anal, when I did the scene where i cum from handjob the rest of the scenes unlocked

pizzagirl liked me too much, I set it to 1 and I could talk about her BF 3 times and then fuck her ass
Just tried what you said about setting pizza girl likes you yo 1 but then the ask about boyfriend blacks out says she has to like you 25. I seem to be stuck with her.
I'm also stuck with amanda in the yard. the let her fininsh is always blacked out and the one where she is topless all options are all blacked out also.

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
There is a a 'post it' symbol to the left (a purple one if i remember correctly) when entering the Club which leads you towards the Bathroom.
This option should be available from the start - the sorority girls quest line is not required to do Hanna's quest.. atleast that's what i remember.
View attachment 1474728
thanks I got it done. question tho whats the deal with the TV and VCR in the attic? I click on it but always says I dont need it yet.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes