Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
So I did the coffee shot the followed Julia to where she was in the pool having sex with hanna's step mom and her father. I kept stalking and the got a BJ from the step mom where she says tell hanna and she will let you have sex with here is that a real mission or not?

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
so I'm going to assume either my game has bugs or is corrupted or I'm doing something wrong. I done missions as I read on here but still tons of things that wont unlock for me UHG

packor

Oct 11, 2021
doesn't sound like bugs, just that if you mess with the values, you may miss some progression that you'd get playing naturally because of how the locks are coded.

Game is not completed yet, there's no use for the VCR currently.

There are as many missions and scenes as shown on the computer in your room. You can check which scenes you are or aren't missing there.

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
doesn't sound like bugs, just that if you mess with the values, you may miss some progression that you'd get playing naturally because of how the locks are coded.

Game is not completed yet, there's no use for the VCR currently.

There are as many missions and scenes as shown on the computer in your room. You can check which scenes you are or aren't missing there.
I would hate to restart the game after playing it for so long. even most of the amanda missions I cant complete. I did get the BJ sex and anal with her but none of the backyard missions open up they stay blacked out like the let her finish talking with she is in full bikini and the missions when shes tops less. UGH and the pizza girl I cant get her to talk about her BF it just says I dont want to talk about her BF I just want to bang her. I can get her to give me a BJ but no anal its blacked out. nor can I play the pop the cherry at the fair.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
that's the exact same thing that Belnick above you posted. Try doing all the swimsuit(not topless) scenes first. Try setting Pizza to 24, it'd go up to 25 when you visit(unless it locks it, Idk, I don't use CE). But these are not game problems, probably should ask in the CE thread if you can't get it.

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Hey GDS, every season has it's good qualities and bad qualities. Up here in the Northern Hemisphere it is getting cold.
I can now work outside for many hours and not break a sweat. Much more darkness most of the day. Plants are dying or
going dormant. People seem busier than ever doing things rather than relating to one another.

I'm sure you in the Southern Hemisphere looking forward to getting away from the cold and rain. Soon you can go to the beach and see lots of men and women wearing next to nothing. Plants of all kinds growing like crayze now. I'm sure they are very beautiful, but I can on imagine.

Did you know that every 12,000-13,000 years the sun emits a huge magnetic pulse which is so strong it turns the world upside down so that the north pole becomes the south pole. Oh, the direction of the earth's spin reverses. Still the same speed, just reversed.

We are due for a change within the next 1,000 years as these changes have occurred regularly for millions and billions of years.
Will be pretty cool waking up one day to find the sun getting up in the west and going down in the east.

We are all humans beings and should see each other as such, not as the representatives of the nations to which we belong.
I hope you have a pleasant and productive summer.

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
anyone know where the hell are all the pumpkins in the holloween game I only have 3 cant find anymore

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Anyone know if theres a way to get access to the gloryhole since it says for patreon?? Like aint there a version here with this ?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone know if theres a way to get access to the gloryhole since it says for patreon?? Like aint there a version here with this ?
a lot of people ask this,
What I mean with that in game message is that the PATRONS Decided if they want those things on the next update.

Reactions: Daniel Pinard

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Just tried what you said about setting pizza girl likes you yo 1 but then the ask about boyfriend blacks out says she has to like you 25. I seem to be stuck with her.
I'm also stuck with amanda in the yard. the let her fininsh is always blacked out and the one where she is topless all options are all blacked out also.
no, I think that is the top value, forgot what it is called, it can reach 100 I think, bottom one can reach 10, it is the bottom one

wait pizzagirl likes you is top value, so set that to 25 and bottom is attracted to you, set that to 1 and try again

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Here you go.
The cowgirl webcam scenes aren't unlocked in this save yet (waiting for the patch to fix it, instead of changing the save values)
Same goes with the DVA blowjob scene.
View attachment 1482497
in the current 60.2 version of the game the webcam show is fully playable all all outfits and options are working, so it´s almost bugfree except for the DVA blowjob achievement. So go ahead it play it if you want to.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
in the current 60.2 version of the game the webcam show is fully playable all all outfits and options are working, so it´s almost bugfree except for the DVA blowjob achievement. So go ahead it play it if you want to.
In that case i'm doing something wrong than.
I do have the outfit but it's still shows as " need to purchase first" when choosing the theme of the webcam show...

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
In that case i'm doing something wrong than.
I do have the outfit but it's still shows as " need to purchase first" when choosing the theme of the webcam show...
Or I am wrong, I thought the bug was fixed but apperently it isnt. Sorry for the inconvinience.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Or I am wrong, I thought the bug was fixed but apperently it isnt. Sorry for the inconvinience.
I kind of released a fix on 60.2 it says on the change-log
But it did not fixed it...
but im preatty sure the next update fixes it for real! like 99,999999% change it will be fixed,
i'd say 100% but I didn't really tested the fix, but it will fix it I Promised or my name aint TCMS!

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
New blog post from GDS is out by the way (see ). TL;DR:
  1. Trevis’ part: 90% completed, mostly college stuff (with Taylor, the tomboy etc.), park and map stuff;
  2. Chloe's part: 30% done, includes gloryhole content, lots of new content at school with the cheerleaders etc. and new jobs for Chloe.
The blogpost also includes some pictures, so I'd recommend checking the link out.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes