Dec 19, 2020
I am computer illiterate. Are these the steps for windows? i do not see a project 6 anywhere even when i search files. is there a way to explain this for beginners? thank you
No worries finding "appdata" folder isnt easy. Just search %appdata% on the bottom right search bar and then click on the Local folder etc. Sometimes when you search %appdata% it will send you to AppData\Roaming no need to worry. Just click "appdata" or simply erase \Roaming. Good luck. If you are still stuck let me know.

Also the project_6 folder might be in your Local folder so if you cant find in the temp folder just look under /appdata/local/Project_6

Last edited:

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I am computer illiterate. Are these the steps for windows? i do not see a project 6 anywhere even when i search files. is there a way to explain this for beginners? thank you
Click on start menu»write run » a box will show up, on that box write %appdata% » a window will open with 3 folders inside, open the one called local, inside that one will be a lot of different folders, locate the one called project6, paste the save files inside that folder, in case appdata command goes directly to the roaming folder, just click on the address bar where it says appdata.
In case you still don't understand reply and i will do it with screenshots (no I am not joking, I know very well that because something seems simple to me it will not be to someone else, I work at a pc support job and you will never believe that to most ppl not drinking wine and similar while on a laptop is not common sense).

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but do I need to play previous Chloe games before play this? I tried the first Chloe game but I don't know if its because Windows 11 or something but the game screen constantly flickering a lot.

Reactions: linus.quotes

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but do I need to play previous Chloe games before play this? I tried the first Chloe game but I don't know if its because Windows 11 or something but the game screen constantly flickering a lot.
The first game flickers when you resize the game window, no matter what hardware you are using. It was an issue that never been fixed. No previous knowledge needed to play this one, however you can do it for fun, especially in the months bewteen updates. In particular I recommend playing "vacation" and "back to class" as they have content that is not part of fake family.

Reactions: NukaCola

smithsonian1234567

Mar 11, 2019
No worries finding "appdata" folder isnt easy. Just search %appdata% on the bottom right search bar and then click on the Local folder etc. Sometimes when you search %appdata% it will send you to AppData\Roaming no need to worry. Just click "appdata" or simply erase \Roaming. Good luck. If you are still stuck let me know.

Also the project_6 folder might be in your Local folder so if you cant find in the temp folder just look under /appdata/local/Project_6
this is my fakefamily folder when i open it. when i use the search bar for app data i get no results

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
This is probably a question that belongs elsewhere but.. I can't download the game on any site :s
NOPY is down
Mixdrop just throwa popups in my face
MEGA has gone over it's "limit"
and Anonfile download speed increases to days and never downloads...

Help?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
NukaCola I asked the exact same question a while ago, and some nice guy answered me that:

See this post. You can play this game without having played the previous ones though, since the story is pretty straightforward and a new protagonist is introduced. The previous games are more grindy as well.

MrMurkyMumpitz

Dec 17, 2019
I remember getting that dialogue. Try getting a blowjob from her this week, skip to next week (type 'GDS' while inside the game and choose the option to skip to next week monday), then talk to her about her boyfriend and see if that gives new dialogue. Afterwards, you should be able to do anal with her
I got the same problem. I've been getting blowjobs from her three weeks in a row,
but the option to talk with her boyfriend still results in Travis not wanting to talk about him. :/

Any ideas?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I got the same problem. I've been getting blowjobs from her three weeks in a row,
but the option to talk with her boyfriend still results in Travis not wanting to talk about him. :/

Any ideas?
if you've exhausted all dialogue, then that kind of sounds like a bug tbh. I'd just edit the save file to unlock the anal scene with her

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I think I have a glitch with the mom. It says she has sucked the MC, but she actually hasn't. I'm trying to find the original event where she sucks the MC, but I can't find it. I don't really wanna progress and glitch things further, since there is only a limited number of saves.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
it's not a glitch, dev just messed up the requirement description.
Really? Because, one of the walkthroughs I read said that I need to get Kayley to yell for the mom in the shower, but I did that before she read the Freud books, and now I can't repeat it.

I thought for sure that was the scene the mom first sucked the MC.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes