GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Really? Because, one of the walkthroughs I read said that I need to get Kayley to yell for the mom in the shower, but I did that before she read the Freud books, and now I can't repeat it.

I thought for sure that was the scene the mom first sucked the MC.
yje yell part dont need to be repeted, after you og it once it unlocks wht needs to be unlocked

About she talking mentioning blowjob without doing -No one ever noticed- so I think is its a continuation error only,
The Mom part doesn't have any know bugs
>>>> only that Its kind of hard to unlock and a lot of people got stuck without knowing what to do, to rise her max stats

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Can anyone tell me where Bella's photo's are saved in the game files? I can't find 90 or 100.

Plus, I wanna be able to zoom in on them.

Mar 16, 2021
HELLO! Someone around here can give me the link of this update, I was looking from tab # 168 and I did not find anything please if it is not much trouble

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
HELLO! Someone around here can give me the link of this update, I was looking from tab # 168 and I did not find anything please if it is not much trouble
what do you mean with "this update"? the download links, GDS' blog posts or something else?

Mar 16, 2021
what do you mean with "this update"? the download links, GDS' blog posts or something else?
I guess the patches, on the GDS Games page I saw something about new excenas with other girls in the game ...

I just want to know if there has been any news, any progress with the excenas and those ... I stayed in the version where they implemented chloe as a playable character, and after there I have not known more

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes