GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Goofballs. Who thought it would be a good idea to make people read long intervals of BS followed by a "scene" you have no control over :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::BootyTime:
heeeeey you are not allowed to criticize other developers because 90% of then just follow the Remply crappy formula(really you cant complain I got banned from a lot of threads here, and I think a few of my bans of the F95 were because of that too)

But if you are talking about my games>> fuck you!
if not>> I agreed with you!

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
heeeeey you are not allowed to criticize other developers because 90% of then just follow the Remply crappy formula(really you cant complain I got banned from a lot of threads here, and I think a few of my bans of the F95 were because of that too)

But if you are talking about my games>> fuck you!
if not>> I agreed with you!
I didn't say anything specific however I will clarify I'm def not talking about your games. They're pretty awesome :BootyTime:

Reactions: GDS

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
if "GDS WUS HERE" is written inside a gloryhole, does this mean, gds spend some time there?? writting some stuff on the wall while waiting for the next input-item? :p
...or he stick his input-item into a hole. Maybe?! The pictures not final I guess so GDS more likely tag Chloe body... in one way or another. I mean, you dont see the faces so why GDS pu not a certain part of himself into that particular scene?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
but it's written on the side, were chloe is waiting ... so it's probably the working space ;)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Out of curiosity, what was the lie that GDS had written in the description that got the halloween game banned?
Wasn't it about Chloe18 and a webcam model with the same name being harrased by some dumb fucks ?
I'm actually lost on that topic...
But i think there is a conversation on the previous pages of the thread regarding that topic.
So i don't really know and i'm too lazy to check it out :WaitWhat:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Probably the thing about all characters in the game being modeled on real people.
yeap, it was on a video trailer ( that the girls were 1:1)
but it was totally a lie all girls in game are fictional!
I posted the video on my discord, but I cant post videos here

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Hmm perhaps I should not publish my book about a totally ficticious brother who not in real life
usually says

I hate the world. It's totally unfair nobody listens to me when
I know the solution to all our problems:
immigration
unemployment
global warming

We will build a wall around the Earth to keep the illegal ET aliens out and make them pay for it.
This will also stop global warming, which by the way does not exist.
We will make the illegal ET aliens buy our products to complete and build the wall
so everybody has a job
Except those people I do not like

If you do not vote or approve my ideas
I respect your opinion in this great Democracy of ours
I will simply have you killed as I voice my opinion
in this great Democracy of ours.

If any of you have anything more to say on this subject or anything,
you should be put to death.
I hate the world.

Got to love pure fictions. In my wildest imagination, I can't think of a single person who would be
like this. Trust me.
you should either take more drugs or less. the current level seems not be good for you.

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
you should either take more drugs or less. the current level seems not be good for you.
You didn't get it. I was discretely showing how to get realistic stuff out while claiming it is not realistic.

Long live Captain Kork and his first officer Spook as they travel to the stars in their spaceship Unterprise,
a 4 year mission to explore pathetic new worlds, to seek out old life forms, and to boldly go where no cat has gone before.

No copyright infringement here and no illegal or immoral content. Steam would not reject this.

Perhaps Kloe 19 can have a Hoolah Wheen Update which Steam would accept.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes