lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
Little confused what I need to do with Chole. She says she wants to tape my Taylor, what do I do to continue the quest? And it seems now no matter what I do with her in the back lot, all her stats go down.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Little confused what I need to do with Chole. She says she wants to tape Taylor, what do I do to continue the quest? And it seems now no matter what I do with her in the back lot, all her stats go down.
that might be the end of the chloe quest. As for the back lot, that's intended. bring her to a few date spots before going to back lot to up the stats. To preform the same actions at reduced cost you must increase some of your own skills

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Little confused what I need to do with Chole. She says she wants to tape my Taylor, what do I do to continue the quest? And it seems now no matter what I do with her in the back lot, all her stats go down.
If she is saying she wants to tape you and Taylor having sex, you need to go to the gym during the week and pick the help Taylor after class option. Once you progress there a few times Chloe will get involved.

Reactions: Crichton

Ry135

Jan 16, 2020
help pls guy!, how i can make mike in his guys left the party in true ending of side quest, pls helppppppppp!!!

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
help pls guy!, how i can make mike in his guys left the party in true ending of side quest, pls helppppppppp!!!
The frat boys in the halloween side quest?
Down on the screen, just above the fence, you can see one or two heads sticking out. These are the nerds wo will lure the frat guys away.

Reactions: SCP 001

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
Can not seem to unlock the cheerleader quest/story line - have completed all others - what am i missing ? Keep putting all my points in sports and c-Team

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes