linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I know that probably this was already asked here a million times but, is there some updated walkthrough here or only the 0.3 version that is linked on first page?

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I know that probably this was already asked here a million times but, is there some updated walkthrough here or only the 0.3 version that is linked on first page?
Dont know but you not really need a walkthough, there are story tips displayed and the achievements are self explaining as well.

Reactions: linus.quotes

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I know I will get chot or bang anged for asking this, butte when will the next update go out and what will be in it?
Think itz safe to put out anything u like hear, just not on steam.

Be cool if update showed Otaku reading a book Shex 4 Dummies, published by Steam Of course, he would be
confused and not know what to do. He would probably ask how do I sovlve the 8 lizzard puzzle?
Read the posts on his website:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I know I will get chot or bang anged for asking this, butte when will the next update go out and what will be in it?
Think itz safe to put out anything u like hear, just not on steam.

Be cool if update showed Otaku reading a book Shex 4 Dummies, published by Steam Of course, he would be
confused and not know what to do. He would probably ask how do I sovlve the 8 lizzard puzzle?
besides what's been mentioned, the production of the game also simply tends to go slower around this time of the year (October-February) since that's when it gets quite hot in brazil and GDS' PC's overheat faster. on the other hand, I think he mentioned that he moved into a new apartment with beter AC, so hopefully the weather will be less of an issue this year?

JoeeyMichaels

Jan 18, 2020
Hey i played the game a long time ago and really liked it. Can someone explain to me how i can run the new patch with my already accomplished game data?

Nachtfalke

May 30, 2017
While playing as Travis talk with Chloe at school, choose to play as her. As Chloe go to the male bathroom. She will get detention. With Travis skip classes to get detention, too.
Unfortunately, this does not work for me. With Chloe it's no problem but with Travis I can do skip classes with 6* and nothing happens.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
NEW GUIDE, VERSION 0.60.2

I made a progression guide for the game. It is not a complete walkthrough since (A):I've read that there is an official walkthrough on Patreon, and I didn't want to step on toes. (B): The load/save feature made it difficult to roll back and forward to check things.
This guide doesn't cover photos or achievements. It has lots of pretty symbols and colors, and I hope that doesn't make it hard to read. I took 3 days getting LibreOffice, learning how to use it, researching, fact checking, writing, and editing. Be nice, please. =3

Updated Nov 1, 2021: Version 1.2, edited Amanda path

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017

I made a progression guide for the game. It is not a complete walkthrough since (A):I've read that there is an official walkthrough on Patreon, and I didn't want to step on toes. (B): The load/save feature made it difficult to roll back and forward to check things.
This guide doesn't cover photos or achievements. It has lots of pretty symbols and colors, and I hope that doesn't make it hard to read. I took 3 days getting LibreOffice, learning how to use it, researching, fact checking, writing, and editing. Be nice, please. =3
this is genuinely amazing, thank you!

Reactions: packor

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Thanks. I already noticed a mistake on the Amy Date section, but I'm too lazy to fix it =/
Edit: I've updated it. Let me know if the Amy Date is working, because too hard for me to check.

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Unfortunately, this does not work for me. With Chloe it's no problem but with Travis I can do skip classes with 6* and nothing happens.
talk to her Chloe BEFORE class ate the hall, most of her stuff is there and not on the-Chloe Action- in class

Reactions: linus.quotes

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
talk to her Chloe BEFORE class ate the hall, most of her stuff is there and not on the-Chloe Action- in class

Stolen, its mine now
1635186251626.png

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes