katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
That's par for the course for a Chloe game. I assume the dialog is also delivered in random places in random fonts and colors in Doge meme style?

Reactions: CSNRC

alberon

Oct 6, 2017
Kinda, but the new scenes are very good still, just that some of them are tough to get and quite some grinding.
which is part of the definition of milking.

for everyone wonders, how a good game is like. play fran and sinners island and witness truth modern user friendliness. facing a game end or optional scene? -> game tells you. you even dont need to safe you can continue after without problems. if you ever played that game you realize that most h-games are in the 80s, when it was in the 2020s.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
which is part of the definition of milking.

for everyone wonders, how a good game is like. play fran and sinners island and witness truth modern user friendliness. facing a game end or optional scene? -> game tells you. you even dont need to safe you can continue after without problems. if you ever played that game you realize that most h-games are in the 80s, when it was in the 2020s.
I searched that, supposedly not on this hacker site because of rule 7 :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Personally, not interested because I like different graphics.

Reactions: DedL0l

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Was Fake family finished ? Last I remember we still had very few content with some of the girls there.

I'm so lost on Chloe18, it seems the games never reallly get finished but take content from previous one and rehash them into a new game ?

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
nope, not finished ... they never really finish. There was a lot left to complete there ...

I still like the graphics and story. Would be nice to see a completed game but ... I guess they get sidetracked or something.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Apparently, it was voted by the patreons.

If I understood correctly, they voted for a remake of the first one, over finishing fake family or something along those lines...
But, Fake family should also get finished eventually, or something.
ah. ok, thanks for the information, still kind of disappointed after 8 months didn't see fake family update but this :cry:
I think this vote result was because it was on patreon page where previously were 4 games about female protag, most of the audience are female protag likers. (especially you can see it on glory hole option(its for chloe) And since on f95 those 4 female games were top 300+ trending, and first 0.1, 0.2 version of Fake Family in 2020 became top 1, there is a dissonance. (btw now its top 3, last year chloe was implemented in the game as playable character, with her only in update, before this poll)
If this poll was here. you know what the result would be
Capture.jpg

Reactions: taglag

Pgazet

Aug 4, 2019
SSD is kind of mandatory, too many images loading all the time
Work well on my HDD his PC is surely an old potato

edit:
this is my spec
  • Intel Core i5, 11th Gen
  • 4 GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
  • 8 GB DDR4
  • 512 GB SSD
Maybe a compatibility issue , i heard that RTX graphic cards struggle with some type of games .

I run H-games on a specific low spec laptop, I never use my gaming tower for those games .

Laptop: 8 gb ram , small Ryzen processor (integrated graphics :Kappa:) The games are on the HDD even if the laptop has a SSD and I have no issue with the game .

Last edited:

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
ah. ok, thanks for the information, still kind of disappointed after 8 months didn't see fake family update but this :cry:

What a shame. Fake family is one of the best games IMO (also I don't like female protagonists).
I personally really preferred Fake Family so this is a disappointment, but GDS gonna GDS.
Yeah, he was talking about updates with Amy and I was so waiting for them but then suddenly ... another Chloe18.

I love Chloe but I wanted to finish some part in the Fake Family game .... Oh well.

I hope that this version get's past Alpha.
hope fake family will get priority back. Chloes own adventures are nice, but not on the same level to me
I think Travis could have worked a lot better if it was let's say a former juvi teen, that ended up in jail right after his 18th birthday, and escaped (with the look to boot.) Like 19 Years old or something.

What GDS did wrong with Fake family, in my opinion, is making it a Chloe game, and promising Chloe content and dual protags. If it was announced as a fully Travis game, with only Chloe cameos/getting fucked here and there, with a man youngish enough to be in there, with a story that made sense, it would have gone down a lot better with most people in my opinion.

I completely understand Chloe's fans on the point that Travis is too prominent in the game. While I personally prefer playing a white male straight protag myself, I obviously enjoyed playing Travis a lot more than playing Chloe.

I'm not sure GDS can finish Fake family properly at this point, because for now, the fans might be satiated with this game, when and if he goes back to fake family, they'll get pissed off again. It's only delaying the inevitable, while potentially loosing some of the male protag supporters in the process.

Fake family is so far done already, that reworking either characters out, would more than likely take as long, if not longer, than simply making a new game from scratch.

I truly believe that making a new game without finishing the previous one, to be a mistake, but it's already done, so I guess he won't have much choice but to finish this one now.
Was Fake family finished ? Last I remember we still had very few content with some of the girls there.

I'm so lost on Chloe18, it seems the games never reallly get finished but take content from previous one and rehash them into a new game ?
make Fake Family great again!

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes