3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
Loved the animations and story overall. But man, does this game need some progression tweeks.
It's like day 1, she is a prude and can't show boobs, and 2 days later she is working in the glory hole. And again last evening was working in the glory hole, but not slutty enough to sell her panties.
I like this aspect the most in the trainer games. The best experience is when the progressions looks something like this:
- she agrees to do something simple, activity#1, not really sexual
- she doesn't agree for a step up sexual thing, activity#2
- some special event when you talk her into it OR force her into it OR any other way that leads to activity#2
- now she is ok with a sexual thing, activity#2
- if the mood is right - alternative, more sexy scene, for activity #1

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I'm confused:

I played the original but only bits and pieces of some of the others. It seems like some of the events of the original are referred to in the past tense here. Is this supposed to be a remake of the original, a remake of one of the sequels, or have we wiped the slate clean and we're just supposed to know some of the other games' history?

I don't know who a lot of these characters are, but the game seems to expect me to know already. Is there a journal or something with character synopses/past events that I missed?

belec

Aug 15, 2017
All sex scenes except cam shows are showing chloe room or image loading screen. So basically all video's are not played.
i can play them with mpc apart.
Any idea wtf is going on here ?

Jinx404V

Jun 18, 2019
I'm confused:

I played the original but only bits and pieces of some of the others. It seems like some of the events of the original are referred to in the past tense here. Is this supposed to be a remake of the original, a remake of one of the sequels, or have we wiped the slate clean and we're just supposed to know some of the other games' history?

I don't know who a lot of these characters are, but the game seems to expect me to know already. Is there a journal or something with character synopses/past events that I missed?
it's a sequel, you can start by playing this, but i reccomend you to start from the 1st one and then playing in the order they have been published: Chloe18, Hanna's boat trip (it's a side story but you get to know hanna better) Chloe18 vacation, and back to school (u get to play camgirl in the last one as a game mechanics) and than this one.

Jinx404V

Jun 18, 2019
Loved the animations and story overall. But man, does this game need some progression tweeks.
It's like day 1, she is a prude and can't show boobs, and 2 days later she is working in the glory hole. And again last evening was working in the glory hole, but not slutty enough to sell her panties.
I like this aspect the most in the trainer games. The best experience is when the progressions looks something like this:
- she agrees to do something simple, activity#1, not really sexual
- she doesn't agree for a step up sexual thing, activity#2
- some special event when you talk her into it OR force her into it OR any other way that leads to activity#2
- now she is ok with a sexual thing, activity#2
- if the mood is right - alternative, more sexy scene, for activity #1
She went through 4 prequel so she's already quite slutty, if you haven't played the 1st one (Chloe18) i really suggest you to try it out. In sanse of corrupting "route" is the most rewarding

Reactions: taglag

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I played further with my save (and haven`t reset anything)

Because the game have a lot of bugs are they possible to get and when how?

1) Geting out of troble with the Director
2) Geting in/out of troble with the Director
3) Hannas Boat Trip IV
4) 3) Hannas Boat Trip V

Quest The girls From volley team (1,2,3,5&6 I have only this not)
4) ???

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm missing a few things. Helping Macenzie and Hannah fucking the biker
Helping Macenzie

Gym (school) talk with her (down choice you can see here her name)
Gym (city), cardio training, chit chat (second time or so you get the address)
After that you get address
visit her there at weekend

After school time talk with her (gym)
you can see now that you must talk to her 3x times
after this go to the school hallway and go left
watch her
next day talk with her (gym) again
after this go left again in the school hallway, without slut full
after this go left again in the school hallway, with slut full

You get a hint before that you should talk to her - I don`t know if I get it as I talked with her again in the gym or as I talked with the cheerleader girls about her.

Last edited:

derive

May 2, 2018
Helping Macenzie

Gym (school) talk with her
Gym (city) ask the girl about her (second time or so you get the address, you get a hint before that you should talk to her - I don`t know if I get it as I talked with her again in the gym or as I talked with the cheerleader girls about her)
After that you get address
visit her there at weekend

After school time talk with her (gym)
you can see now that you must talk to her 3x times
after this go to the school hallway and go left
watch her
after this go left again in the school hallway, without slut full
after this go left again in the school hallway, with slut full
Hmm, I visited her house at the weekend, but Macenzie is not in the gym after that.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes