Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hmm, I visited her house at the weekend, but Macenzie is not in the gym after that.
Have you talked with the cheerleaders (girl wc in school)?
Or tried to go left in the hallway?

I get at a point the hint that I have to talk with her more.

derive

May 2, 2018
Have you talked with the cheerleaders (girl wc in school)?
Or tried to go left in the hallway?

I get at a point the hint that I have to talk with her more.
Yeah, did all that, guess my save is just bugged

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
a brand new game with REMAKED old scenes and tech beta status.
there is a flashback totally made from scratch in the beginning of the game that takes 1-5m
is that it?

also even what happened on the flashback is not the same that happens in the old game

• Red Heart
Reactions: StyleHG and taglag

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Hello guys
where to find save game here on the computer?
can someone help me?
Hello darling, happy to help such a handsome women like you are.

save games are located here: C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Local\Chloe1918

at least there is one file (the auto save) and up to three other optional saves.

Remember to activate hidden folders in the folders menue so you can see the AppData folder!

• Love
Reactions: rafa30

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

at least there is one file (the auto save) and up to three other optional saves.

Remember to activate hidden folders in the folders menue so you can see the AppData folder!
Thank you very much
you are too kind :love:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
She went through 4 prequel so she's already quite slutty, if you haven't played the 1st one (Chloe18) i really suggest you to try it out. In sanse of corrupting "route" is the most rewarding
I did play the original one. Maybe I played it wrong, but when I played it Chloe worked in glory hole waaay before she was ready to fuck a guy in scholl that does the photoshoot.

Reactions: legend_shon

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

>average F95 user

Congratulations for making me cringe so hard my balls reverted back into my own body to hibernate for the winter.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there really no way to save in this game? If it saves automatically then WHEN does it save please? I just started to play from beginning and must save and close coz i have other things to do...

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I have to restart the game after almost every animation because otherwise no animations work anymore, which is annoying.
A few other things are also annoying, I wanted to try out what happens when I call the cops in the park. Result= Taylor's quest can no longer be completed....

• Wow
Reactions: StyleHG

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Is there really no way to save in this game? If it saves automatically then WHEN does it save please? I just started to play from beginning and must save and close coz i have other things to do...
At the end of the night when you click on sleep it saves and also offers you the option to save.

Reactions: xapican

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
Maybe I'm a bit dense, so... can somebody please explain to me what the Hentai video game does during the camshow? Seems like the XP you spend during the show is earned there, but I simply can't figure out the mechanics behind it.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Maybe I'm a bit dense, so... can somebody please explain to me what the Hentai video game does during the camshow? Seems like the XP you spend during the show is earned there, but I simply can't figure out the mechanics behind it.
Neither do I, but honestly, it doesn't matter. You can stream forever, apparently. Have only streamed once so far and had enough time to play through all the options. I ended up with over 12k viewers and the timeline stays full as long as you click on the little clocks. So for now it doesn't matter at all....

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes