GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Please fix that animationbug. I have to restart the game after almost every animation...
Btw. i really love the Chloe games and your humor. Keep it up!
bug? can anyone tell me about this mysteries bug?

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
bug? can anyone tell me about this mysteries bug?
Apparently this was an error on my part. I have not played for about 2 weeks and just tried to repodruce the error, unsuccessfully.... Have played 100 in game days with the bug and now suddenly everything works.... No idea what the reason was. Only the glory hole and the slutty uniform animation with the b team don't work.

Reactions: GDS

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Apparently this was an error on my part. I have not played for about 2 weeks and just tried to repodruce the error, unsuccessfully.... Have played 100 in game days with the bug and now suddenly everything works.... No idea what the reason was. Only the glory hole and the slutty uniform animation with the b team don't work.
do this to fix the gloryhole (ALL WITHOUTLEAVING TO THE MAP)
1-do a gloryhole scene
2- talk top the bald guy to theleft
3-click on the gloryhole poster in the entrance
4- click on mia kalifa poster to the left
5- click 3 times NO MORE NO LESS on the shoe drawing in the right
6- move back to the middle, a secret scene with the NOT-A-L0Ll from the park should run

1672226715493.png

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
do this to fix the gloryhole (ALL WITHOUTLEAVING TO THE MAP)
1-do a gloryhole scene
2- talk top the bald guy to theleft
3-click on the gloryhole poster in the entrance
4- click on mia kalifa poster to the left
5- click 3 times NO MORE NO LESS on the shoe drawing in the right
6- move back to the middle, a secret scene with the NOT-A-L0Ll from the park should run

View attachment 2268605
:unsure:You must have too much time if you can troll around here like this! Better make us happy and get to work, we need more of Chloe as soon as possible.

Pleeease :HideThePain:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
GDS did the MacBook that you bought arrive yet? just curious to know when a Mac version might be released

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
yeah, over here as well, it's a fucking cancer I can tell you, Don't know how it is in Brazil, but over here they ask 10% of the new price when it is over 50 Us$ in value
Well, hold my beer then, here in Brazil they charge you 60% of the product value in order to release your package if its value is more than $50... :coffee:
So, if you buy something worth $100 and the customs get it, you'll have to pay $60 more to have your product (y) totally fair, no?

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, hold my beer then, here in Brazil they charge you 60% of the product value in order to release your package if its value is more than $50... :coffee:
So, if you buy something worth $100 and the customs get it, you'll have to pay $60 more to have your product (y) totally fair, no?
By any chance you know somebody in Santana do Livramento or Chuy ? (would be a good way, only thing you have to travel there to retrieve that from customs, (if you live in Rio or somewhere north that you in trouble ) haha, turning you into a "Bandeirante" how the smugglers are called in the frontier region !
greetings up North

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
By any chance you know somebody in Santana do Livramento or Chuy ? (would be a good way, only thing you have to travel there to retrieve that from customs, (if you live in Rio or somewhere north that you in trouble ) haha, turning you into a "Bandeirante" how the smugglers are called in the frontier region !
greetings up North
Oh no, actually it's very far from where I live, but yeah I've already heard about these guys who kinda manages in their own way to get by customs unnoticed hehe it's a pretty wild life I suppose haha

Reactions: xapican

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Does this game have all the Back to Class scenes as well as the original? I'm confused on where this game lies in terms of content in between Chloe18, the vacation and other games, and Chloe18 Back to Class.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes