GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
On which person is the model of Chloe based?
iirc GDS said she is actually based on a camgirl called Chloe18.
I think her actual name is close to the actual Chloe too lol
NewChloe18

she only does Paid camshows on her own website nowdays, and you got banned if you comment the game.

P.S. i just check she DMCI Almost every link in google images, tha is aterrible ideia for a chick tha makes million with her image,IDK
1676805924038.png

Last edited:

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
iirc GDS said she is actually based on a camgirl called Chloe18.
I think her actual name is close to the actual Chloe too lol
Unless I am mistaken, the first Chloe 18 computer game got started first long before the cam girl stole
the name and started making her shows. Imao she is the thief plagarizing, not you. Easy way to prove this.
Show evidence of first date of your activity and demand the real life cam girl show proof of hers. You should win.

Of course, politics has more to play than law and justice. Jesus had the same problem with Pilate.
Regardless the outcome, you'll find a way to keep the Chloe 18 games going and that's the important thing.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Unless I am mistaken, the first Chloe 18 computer game got started first long before the cam girl stole
the name and started making her shows. Imao she is the thief plagarizing, not you. Easy way to prove this.
Show evidence of first date of your activity and demand the real life cam girl show proof of hers. You should win.

Of course, politics has more to play than law and justice. Jesus had the same problem with Pilate.
Regardless the outcome, you'll find a way to keep the Chloe 18 games going and that's the important thing.
I'm pretty sure it was GDS that said he based his Chloe off of that camgirl Chloe, like years back, plus that camgirl has been in that business for awhiiiiiile, I should know I looked her up when GDS said who the inspiration was, and I looked her up like years ago.

I don't think GDS is at odds with her, it's just that if people are coming to her space and telling her there's a game based on her she will just take it down, I don't think she's on a warpath to destroy this game seeing as it's been literal years and nothing's really happened.

Also, iirc that girl also had a job in the tech industry years ago, so she might be DMCA-ing a lot of her images because camgirling is a side thing and for fun and doesn't want a massive audience.

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
I don't think GDS is at odds with her, it's just that if people are coming to her space and telling her there's a game based on her she will just take it down, I don't think she's on a warpath to destroy this game seeing as it's been literal years and nothing's really happened.
It's also probably less than amusing that some fans of the games drone on constantly about Chloe supposedly looking like Gollum and other shit like that. It's always seemed to me that the thing where everyone in the games constantly negs Chloe is meant to be comically at odds with how she actually looks, but that's clearly not everyone's takeaway.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hi, any chance that anyone can port this to Android please?
android past 10 stop allowing games to use extra memory unless it's from the Google store.so to port this game to android now = unplayable
i have a one click tool in my game engine that can port to android, but there is no point since people without root cannot play it, and even with root its hard AF

Reactions: deesnuts

shippuden3000

May 5, 2020
Is this a remake of the first one or a completely different game. From reading the post I am getting conflicting information.

sfrank69

Apr 6, 2022
I'm excited to see more Chloe 18 games if they are in the works, something about the corruption aspect, characters, and situations, really make it a great set of games. I'll keep an eye out for updates.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
do this to fix the gloryhole (ALL WITHOUTLEAVING TO THE MAP)
1-do a gloryhole scene
2- talk top the bald guy to theleft
3-click on the gloryhole poster in the entrance
4- click on mia kalifa poster to the left
5- click 3 times NO MORE NO LESS on the shoe drawing in the right
6- move back to the middle, a secret scene with the NOT-A-L0Ll from the park should run

View attachment 2268605
is the shoe drawing the think on the alley wall where i can find money?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes