bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
i dont think i have met Morgan,
i am still working on the director. i have been to training many times with taylor. both with Amy and with the cheerleaders. but when i go to the bathroom to play truth or dare, i get no option to interact with the director. so could you explain where i can understand. thanx.

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
Not sure if anyone's aware of this but if you start a new game and press Q at the first screen in the bathroom, the game crashes. If you leave the bathroom and then press Q, everything's fine. A bug maybe?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
i am still working on the director. i have been to training many times with taylor. both with Amy and with the cheerleaders. but when i go to the bathroom to play truth or dare, i get no option to interact with the director. so could you explain where i can understand. thanx.
U should be at low horny level. Find cheerleaders. Choose 'Slut uniform' dare. Go to Gym. Click on 'Slut uniform' dare.
Choose 'Run away' in dialog with Basketball team. And u will see the Director.
U'll have 2 options, but for one of them u need 1 or 2 hearts of the horny level at the beginning.

Reactions: bogeyparr

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
U should be at low horny level. Find cheerleaders. Choose 'Slut uniform' dare. Go to Gym. Click on 'Slut uniform' dare.
Choose 'Run away' in dialog with Basketball team. And u will see the Director.
U'll have 2 options, but for one of them u need 1 or 2 hearts of the horny level at the beginning.
thanx i will try that. )) and it worked/ i appreciate your help.

Last edited:

jvrwong

Jun 18, 2022
Since Chloe is a custom character, would GDS be willing to sell her build or would someone make her?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
It feels like this game has way fewer scenes than Back to Class. Will the final version have more? There's no scene achievements for the stripper job, and the pizza job, and it feels like less content overall.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
It feels like this game has way fewer scenes than Back to Class. Will the final version have more? There's no scene achievements for the stripper job, and the pizza job, and it feels like less content overall.
BtC has up to this day the most Chloe scenes, sadly won´t be updated anymore... The new Chloe game will have different scenes but in generel fewer scenes comapred to BtC.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes