GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Does this game have all the Back to Class scenes as well as the original? I'm confused on where this game lies in terms of content in between Chloe18, the vacation and other games, and Chloe18 Back to Class.
this game is 99% new content
only the 5m of intro tells what happened in previus games, after that is all new content

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
this game is 99% new content
only the 5m of intro tells what happened in previus games, after that is all new content
So if it's all new content does that mean it's technically a sequel to Chloe18? And Back to Class since none of the same scenes are there? Or is this game a split timeline in which none of the content in Back to Class occurred? It feels like all of these games' scenes and content could be condensed into one project like with the flashback scenes in Back to Class. I really loved Back to Class just because it had SO MUCH content, and so much of the previous games were still viewable in those flashback scenes. But if this is a sequel to Back to Class, do you plan on making this game have the equivalent amount of scenes?

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Wow. Lot's of improvements in this version. The dreaded cams shows that were a pain and defective actually work now in a simpler more straight forward way without crashing.

I can see lots of stuff from Fake Family and other Chloe games migrating to this game with minor to major rennovations.
On a personal note, I see you made room for Pork Chop to return to continue his adventures bark bark.

You do realize if you put EVERYTHING into this game plus new content, it will be over 25 gigabytes easy. That's fine.
Just make sure you modularize code so segments can be downloaded in 4 gigabyte chunks and not everything is kept in
memory all the time. This is a time bomb waiting to happen and we all know it will with the success and demands of this game.

Reactions: DedL0l

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Wow. Lot's of improvements in this version. The dreaded cams shows that were a pain and defective actually work now in a simpler more straight forward way without crashing.

I can see lots of stuff from Fake Family and other Chloe games migrating to this game with minor to major rennovations.
On a personal note, I see you made room for Pork Chop to return to continue his adventures bark bark.

You do realize if you put EVERYTHING into this game plus new content, it will be over 25 gigabytes easy. That's fine.
Just make sure you modularize code so segments can be downloaded in 4 gigabyte chunks and not everything is kept in
memory all the time. This is a time bomb waiting to happen and we all know it will with the success and demands of this game.
did you said pork-chop´?
Screen_20.png

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
at first park girl was around 17, standart teen/loli girl. at previous update she have grown to 22, now she is 27
That's kind of her thing, she is 21yo, but pretending to be a cute little girl to get you arrested, so she does looks older/younger depending on her act. Or i think id dont read everything that bella writes
Screen_23.png
P.S. I have a lot of better images of her undressing, but the mods her delete any pic of her naked i post for some reason

why no Mac version yet?
well I already bought a freaking mac(all my hard earned money lost on that Crappy shit weaker than my Phone)
and I already paid for a Dev license, but apple havent gave me the license yet

Apple is SOOOOO slow that It's like Steve jobs died and no one noticed yet.

Is there an approximate plan for updates?
game is done, And i have ONE dude working on debug since 8am today while I make some extra content(hookers and whiskey)

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
well I already bought a freaking mac(all my hard earned money lost on that Crappy shit weaker than my Phone)
and I already paid for a Dev license, but apple havent gave me the license yet

Apple is SOOOOO slow that It's like Steve jobs died and no one noticed yet.
Don't lose your Apple credentials. You'll have to send them 18 forms of ID and a blood sample to be able to reset it.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Don't lose your Apple credentials. You'll have to send them 18 forms of ID and a blood sample to be able to reset it.
mu passcode id WindowsI$better69
no way I can forget it those credentials

on a side not i got the game working on MAc exect for the videos (so no sex scenes)
does anyone know what color format mac uses? google refuse to answer me that
if its YUV or RGB because that couls save me a lot of time from coding a YUV and finding out that was not the problem

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
mu passcode id WindowsI$better69
no way I can forget it those credentials

on a side not i got the game working on MAc exect for the videos (so no sex scenes)
does anyone know what color format mac uses? google refuse to answer me that
if its YUV or RGB because that couls save me a lot of time from coding a YUV and finding out that was not the problem
Any iOS Apps I've tinkered with utilized RGB and Hex color values, but I believe Mac should support either RGB or YUV.
Are you trying to run these on the mac screen, or an external monitor?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes