Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Either this is dumb or I'm missing something, but I have to ask Pizza Girl for a job, but the only place i can talk to her is the store, and she has a deliver pizzas, but you need 6 energy, and I can only regain 1 per day, so I'll have to just grind out those 6 energy to complete the tutorial?
okay, I forgot you can buy coffees to increase your energy but I can't keep doing that forever. Why does sleeping only give you one energy? It means you just have to grind sleeping to be able to do anything.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Either this is dumb or I'm missing something, but I have to ask Pizza Girl for a job, but the only place i can talk to her is the store, and she has a deliver pizzas, but you need 6 energy, and I can only regain 1 per day, so I'll have to just grind out those 6 energy to complete the tutorial?
Make Camshow earn money buy food, you can as well stop at home eat and go to Pizza Girl

deesnuts

Jan 25, 2019
okay, I forgot you can buy coffees to increase your energy but I can't keep doing that forever. Why does sleeping only give you one energy? It means you just have to grind sleeping to be able to do anything.
You can eat from the fridge and get 5 energy. There are always leftovers in the fridge to eat.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
How to unlock this option?

Tried every outfit and had max slut and hornylevel, talked with the cheerleaders and mackenzie and all but Chloe still refuses to join them, it´s hair-pulling frustating to not know how to unlock it.

Reactions: Kefka82

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Been wondering that as well, half assume it is not yet in the game (as this is an alpha). I did try using the cheat function to move the time back but you end up redoing school and ending with the same lack of 2 hours problem.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TRANT ,uym I had no problems, 1.time angel (if too many hearts than is it locked) 2. observed then (angel sign full hearts and greyed out, talk to mackenzie, previos talking with the other one from Volleyball team and gone shoping with her promised her to help with boy friend, then saw him fucking Cheerleader in the park, talked with Mackenzie, then again and had threesome with them (friendship high with Volleyball team )

uym

Oct 20, 2019
TRANT ,uym I had no problems, 1.time angel (if too many hearts than is it locked) 2. observed then (angel sign full hearts and greyed out, talk to mackenzie, previos talking with the other one from Volleyball team and gone shoping with her promised her to help with boy friend, then saw him fucking Cheerleader in the park, talked with Mackenzie, then again and had threesome with them (friendship high with Volleyball team )
Perhaps you have to do them in a specific order as I've done all of those.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
uym no I didn't follow an specific order neither
The Angel I did first the others I wasn't aware of till I entered the Library, Always wondered at What Mackenzie hinted when i talked to her

Redfoolish

Nov 16, 2019
Posted a bit ago, but the fastest way through the game is the cheat menu. You access it by going to the computer. You can change things like money, which makes buying snacks that much easier.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
any possibility of getting a Mac version? it's been some time since the game came out

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes