xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I seem to be missing something. If I strip I lose my knickers, speak to him, get the first quest, can click on the poster and get text, but when I go back he just offers me the same quest. If I go back the next day he will not speak to me till I strip, then i get the same results ....
Dom`t speak with him, go and start clicking the wall left and behind him, the alley somewhere there is the second hint you don´t have to talk with him or the quest resets
Strip > loose your knickers> speak with him > Black Dick > wall behind him Alley > entrance of the club wall (door) to the left knock 3 times ! enjoy

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hello All !
I'm missing 2 achievements : "helping Mackenzie with Piece" and "helping Mackenzie with Piece even more"
Any hints ?
Thx

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Dom`t speak with him, go and start clicking the wall left and behind him, the alley somewhere there is the second hint you don´t have to talk with him or the quest resets
Strip > loose your knickers> speak with him > Black Dick > wall behind him Alley > entrance of the club wall (door) to the left knock 3 times ! enjoy
Cheers - completed it - watched for several minutes, I'm such a sick guy

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can you change bodyshape, like being muscular?
of course go to your local gym buy a years bonus, train 3 times a week and in a few months you will see your body change.........
If you ask in game , no the game has not the tag charactercreation.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am but I always get the same scene (1st BJ scene and option to join grayed out).
Am I missing something ?
Then your Chloe isn´t slutty enough, go make some depraved actions and try again, Top left corner you have a slutmeter as well observe how much hearts are shown in the greyed out option (hornyness)

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Then your Chloe isn´t slutty enough, go make some depraved actions and try again, Top left corner you have a slutmeter as well observe how much hearts are shown in the greyed out option (hornyness)
That's not it, she's maxed out in slut/horny all the time :p
I had the talk with Mackenzie about what I saw, and she suggests I join, but the option is still grayed out during the scene...
Don't know what to do now :/

Reactions: xapican

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Has the biker incident with Hanna been implemented yet ? Is this an alternative from her piercing ?

HeatMeiser911

Dec 19, 2017
"That's not it, she's maxed out in slut/horny all the time
I had the talk with Mackenzie about what I saw, and she suggests I join, but the option is still grayed out during the scene...
Don't know what to do now " I am in the same boat and have edited her slut/horniness up and down bit still am not getting the next option

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes