Dalmuti

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone had any luck with the “secret” quest. I got the bald guy by the drink machine to tell me I need to solve three riddles. The first clue is to touch the black cock on the glory hole. Tried everything there with no luck though.

• Wow
Reactions: DedL0l

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone had any luck with the “secret” quest. I got the bald guy by the drink machine to tell me I need to solve three riddles. The first clue is to touch the black cock on the glory hole. Tried everything there with no luck though.
Lol did the same mistake, try the poster where you see a Gloryhole outside near Natalie but don't speak to her, the second is on the wall behind the soda mashine, the tird is in the alley

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hello all !
How do you repair the vespa ? It's probably obvious but I can't find how...
Thx for your help

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Damn, you got to give it to the Dev, that E-girl scene photoshoot was off the damn chain and so fking good. My man putting ahegao on one of the best horniest girl on the internet

LogisticGuy

Apr 28, 2017
Lol did the same mistake, try the poster where you see a Gloryhole outside near Natalie but don't speak to her, the second is on the wall behind the soda mashine, the tird is in the alley
How to solve the 3rd riddle, how many knocks and what else :C

uym

Oct 20, 2019
I seem to be missing something. If I strip I lose my knickers, speak to him, get the first quest, can click on the poster and get text, but when I go back he just offers me the same quest. If I go back the next day he will not speak to me till I strip, then i get the same results ....

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes