TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
That is what I am hoping this eventually becomes, all the content from all the games put together into one long story that fits well, with extra new stuff.
I think it´s the long-time plan when Chloe´s new content leaves the alpha status.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Chloe's bully's or fake cheerleader friends get some karma at some point, the more open and sexy Chloe becomes?. Or just at any point. I mean Chloe can not remain naive forever can she?

Reactions: 88Michele88

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
One of the best adult game characters going. Glad to see the back of wimpy 'hardened criminal' Travis, he was too unbelievable in his role, although fair dues to the developer for trying that as an addition to the Chloe series.

Reactions: Priappus and taglag

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I understand it is a popular series, but there are so many Chloe games and sub games that it feels meh. Fan bases tend to stick to a game or 2 at most. Instead of polishing 1 game, it gives a feel of actually trying to milk. It may probably not be like that, but it's the feel it gives to someone who already heard about the franchise, but never gave it a try.

Not to mention that seeing so many games it makes players wonder if they actually should. It's the One Piece syndrome. Again, I'm not trying to bash on the dev, but it's the idea it gives to the outside, specially to those who don't know his work ethics.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

sashamitsell

Oct 29, 2017
Get this error when playing full screen while talking to volleyball leader. does not happen on windowed screen.
of Draw Event
for object MASTER_TEXT:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [20] - -5.NEXT_TEXT(100182,-1)
at gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Draw_0 (line -1)

Redfoolish

Nov 16, 2019
Took me a bit to find it, there's a cheat menu in the game. Just go to the computer and you can edit various stats. Really makes this game much less of a grind. You can focus on what you want to do.

davidlucka

Nov 29, 2021
The game cannot be launched. It tells me that I don't have the file MFPlat.DDL and MF.dll, what should I do with it?

Nov 17, 2021
I would have tapped the download button without a second thought, if & only if it wasn't so much focused on lesbian stuff.. those screenshots are enough to give us a clue where this story is heading..

• Angry
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I say, I believe the game title is throwing you off. It's called Chloe18 new because GDS doesn't seem to have come up wit a name for the game yet. It's a NEW Chloe game. Logically, the next Chloe game would follow back to class. Seeing as that story is also in Fake Family, of course there's some Fake Family content in here. The reason is simply because people wanted a Chloe game and don't like Travis. So some key points:

-The game is NOT called Chloe18 New, it is a temporary title
-It is NOT a remake, it's the 4th story in the series
-Gainz

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes