flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So is this going to have new/more content than Chloe18? I finished the first game and enjoyed it but I would love to see new scenes added to this game because the sequel Chloe18 Back to School has WAY more content in it and it's almost just as good.

Edit: Okay, now I'm confused. Is this not a remaster, but a remake with different scenes and story? Does it retcon Back to Class? What the fuck is GDS doing?

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah same here.
I don't know why people did not like Travis. I mean, it was nice to see a different perspective in the Chloe universe.
I think they just got annoyed at the lack of Chloe content, which I can get behind. But, it would have easily been fixed if Chloe became the main center of the game again... Hopefully we'll see it finished in time, I hope.
I see why - the series is called CHLOE18, not AllAboutTravis. There are enough games without a female protagonist and then one of the more interesting ones with a female protagonist gets a male protagonist. GDS affronted many fans with that, especially because he left the Chloe18 series with many open ends. But I would have preferred Chloe18 Back to school to continue to finish the story and not do a remake.

Reactions: taglag

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I see why - the series is called CHLOE18, not AllAboutTravis. There are enough games without a female protagonist and then one of the more interesting ones with a female protagonist gets a male protagonist. GDS affronted many fans with that, especially because he left the Chloe18 series with many open ends. But I would have preferred Chloe18 Back to school to continue to finish the story and not do a remake.
Yes, like I said in a post, I can understand Chloe's fans on this one, but then, if Fake family never gets finished, it'll be a black mark for GDS, his first unfinished game.

He just can't win on this one I recon, no matter what choice he makes, it'll be a bad one for many people.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I think I am stuck at the intro though I had completed the tasks: meeting the cheerleader and meeting the pizza girl; I also took the cafe job back...I don't know what else I can do.

3.png 1.png 2.png

Last edited:

Redfoolish

Nov 16, 2019
I'm very curious where this is going. I really love getting to corrupt Chloe. I do hope we get to see her corrupt others more often.

Reactions: Priappus

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
I personally really preferred Fake Family so this is a disappointment, but GDS gonna GDS.
But, GDS Patron's wanted to bring Chloe back and thought the story was Unfinished as well needed more polish
I am one of those who also wanted this.
Those whom are Just Fake Family followers only will just have to wait a Little longer for the next update for it, Or join his patron family and express your views there

Reactions: taglag

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
hope fake family will get priority back. Chloes own adventures are nice, but not on the same level to me

Reactions: Satarial

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
hope fake family will get priority back. Chloes own adventures are nice, but not on the same level to me
Yeah, he was talking about updates with Amy and I was so waiting for them but then suddenly ... another Chloe18.

I love Chloe but I wanted to finish some part in the Fake Family game .... Oh well.

I hope that this version get's past Alpha.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes