JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Alpha3? How far along is This particular Chloe game. Loved the original,I am a sucker for corruption games with female leads. Though I found it mean that they called her plankie. Nothing wrong with her breasts to me. Chloe comes off as sultry.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's already been asked 2 times and no answer, so I think we already know the answer, but I'll ask again: is it possible to play with a pure lesbian path or is it obligated to have relationships with guys?
I would say no since in the intro you have sex with a boy, but with that said you can skip the intro, but it still happens, you just don't see it happen. I have not played this one enough to know the answer to your question beyond that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Alpha3? How far along is This particular Chloe game. Loved the original,I am a sucker for corruption games with female leads. Though I found it mean that they called her plankie. Nothing wrong with her breasts to me. Chloe comes off as sultry.
Thats from the original Chloe game, they called her plankie because she had the smallest tits of all the girls. I personally find the character Chloe adorable, her and Pizza girl are my favs from the previous games.

Reactions: taglag and JaszMan

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I think Travis could have worked a lot better if it was let's say a former juvi teen, that ended up in jail right after his 18th birthday, and escaped (with the look to boot.) Like 19 Years old or something.

What GDS did wrong with Fake family, in my opinion, is making it a Chloe game, and promising Chloe content and dual protags. If it was announced as a fully Travis game, with only Chloe cameos/getting fucked here and there, with a man youngish enough to be in there, with a story that made sense, it would have gone down a lot better with most people in my opinion.

I completely understand Chloe's fans on the point that Travis is too prominent in the game. While I personally prefer playing a white male straight protag myself, I obviously enjoyed playing Travis a lot more than playing Chloe.

I'm not sure GDS can finish Fake family properly at this point, because for now, the fans might be satiated with this game, when and if he goes back to fake family, they'll get pissed off again. It's only delaying the inevitable, while potentially loosing some of the male protag supporters in the process.

Fake family is so far done already, that reworking either characters out, would more than likely take as long, if not longer, than simply making a new game from scratch.

I truly believe that making a new game without finishing the previous one, to be a mistake, but it's already done, so I guess he won't have much choice but to finish this one now.
Understandable and I get your frustration, for me it was the exact opposite. I was disappointed when Fake Family was being worked on, as I had no interest in playing as Travis. I enjoyed playing as the character Chloe, so for me I am glad this is getting done, but as I said. I understand your frustration.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
It's already been asked 2 times and no answer, so I think we already know the answer, but I'll ask again: is it possible to play with a pure lesbian path or is it obligated to have relationships with guys?
None of the GDS games have an Pure Lesbian option in them, You can have some; But not Only one sex preference path line

Reactions: doidera

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
Question: Uhm, only 1 energie after sleeping till the next day? How can I use the food that i bought in the shop?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Thats from the original Chloe game, they called her plankie because she had the smallest tits of all the girls. I personally find the character Chloe adorable, her and Pizza girl are my favs from the previous games.
I would even say Chloe is sultry & erotic. Very sexy.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Apparently, it was voted by the patreons.

If I understood correctly, they voted for a remake of the first one, over finishing fake family or something along those lines...
But, Fake family should also get finished eventually, or something.
Honestly i love the previews from this game, especially the glory hole.

Reactions: taglag

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
any chance this game has a bit less grind? The grind is what killed all the Chloe fun for me in past games.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Where is the damn Pizza girl, cant find her to activate the quest

Edit: okay nvm, turns out im missing the one icon of energy

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I would say no. Lesbian is a small part and sometimes it is a part of a threesome. Story and Stats you need when it is a remake have hetero content.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes