YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Plus what are quests about Director? I'm about 1st two quests in the list. Done with this quest.
How to get the quesst Emily vs B-team?

Last edited:
Reactions: bogeyparr

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
i`m a bit stuck i have the right amount on bussines but how do you convince hanna
For the piercing / tattoo ? - Just talk to her about outfit and then say something is missing. When she agrees to check the studio - talk to Maeve on a weekend and then call Hanna.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020

-The game is NOT called Chloe18 New, it is a temporary title
-It is NOT a remake, it's the 4th story in the series
-Gainz
It's a little like the chloe18 and chloe18BTC mixed and using fakefamily for the exe file. A restart with missing and mixed parts. The webcam game is better than before. I avoided the webcam part in the old game because I have a handicap and couldn't click fast enough. What is still annoying is the jump around of text and buttons. I like the renpy style better where everything is always at the same place and I don't have to search for buttons and text.
The game is newer, but no chance to get energy in school or only one measly can of soda in red light is annoying. I miss the Mistress Nathalie part and the unpredictable drugs in the game and I miss the beach and the pizza job. Hope they will be added in the future.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mitch-5040
you have to reset the quest Alt girls (at computer at home quest log) THEN go to Mave talk to hanna invite hanna for piercing on a weekend and "Don't recomend her help witth the clitoris piercing"
if you know how to activate helping Mackenzie and Pierce a hint would be apreciated

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes