Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Christine Watson [v1.0b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 88 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 53 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Nov 8, 2020
“Вго/Sis content (Only for patreons) and many more”

So why bother, given that there are lots of games here?
What’s the point of downloading a game missing the good shit?
Let’s strangle those fucking habits in their crib!
Let’s hang those kind of devs out to dry this way!

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
The password for premium content is only available for patrons (Expect Bronze).
Please Checkout for your password.
or
You can wait until the new premium content arrives, after which the old premium content will be available to everyone.

Well you either pay for it like a big boy or wait for the premium content to become free, most of the other "free" content here is from patches made by other people.
Why would DEVs want to make games if everyone has it available for free ?
Say thanks to the DEVs that don't shut down this community.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018

Look 3 posts up ;)
Great update ;)

Reactions: Take The Red Pill

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If we don't set out to ignore games whose content is hidden behind paywall, this way of doing things will spread like wildfire.

"paywall delenda est" (by, ehm, Cato)
Dude, you're on a site that PIRATES games, where get something for nothing on your part other than bandwidth downloading 99.9% of the time. And you want to somehow trry to boycott the devs who don't like this practice and want people to actually pay for their games?

You may want to check that entitlement mentality a bit there, just saying. Besides, why does it matter if it's behind a paywall now, next month it will be in the free version. You might want to get a better handle on your free expectations, no one owes you anything either here or in life.

(And I don't know this dev from Job, just people should realize where you are and set your expectations accordingly, NO ONE owes anyone on this site crap unless you're a Patreon, and ifso then go to that site and complain, or stop supporting the dev directly as I have done with a few games here or there)

Nov 8, 2020
Dude, you're on a site that PIRATES games, where get something for nothing on your part other than bandwidth downloading 99.9% of the time. And you want to somehow trry to boycott the devs who don't like this practice and want people to actually pay for their games?

You may want to check that entitlement mentality a bit there, just saying. Besides, why does it matter if it's behind a paywall now, next month it will be in the free version. You might want to get a better handle on your free expectations, no one owes you anything either here or in life.

(And I don't know this dev from Job, just people should realize where you are and set your expectations accordingly, NO ONE owes anyone on this site crap unless you're a Patreon, and ifso then go to that site and complain, or stop supporting the dev directly as I have done with a few games here or there)
“... you want to somehow trry to boycott…”

What part of the verb "to ignore" haven’t you understand, oh my knight in shining armor?

spoobg

Jun 3, 2018
Did not find a way to play the DEMO? Any help? :)

Can't see anything mentioned in main folder like a DEMO to install/play it...

Reactions: Icekatana

kortanar

May 6, 2017
"or you can wait for the next update, then the previous premium content will be free", just with that, your better than a huge amount of "developers" on this site. good on you mate, using a reasonable method to both earn money, and give content to fans.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
baap36885 putting content behind a paywall was a mistake in my opinion-your just starting out with what could be mistaken for a clone of a milking machine.to make the next update and those after and to provide regular quailty updates you need time and income,telling people who support you at lower levels no premium content for you is brave.from what i see you dont have many supporters at present and i just wonder if your tactics in this regard are affecting that.you have an oppourtunity here and i wish you the very best going forward :)

Reactions: MythMackay

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017

and everyone here is entitled to their opinion,thats their entitlement being members even on a pirate site :)

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes