roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
In games most important think for me story and conversations, render quality is not very important for me i love games which is married female protagonist and this games storry part realy bad, too many player looking for renders quality and i don't think they satisfied with quality dev must fix at least one of them

Reactions: biglong

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Seriously does anyone compare this to AWAM?
I haven't played it so I can't say if the story is similar or not, but the quality of the renders is far from AWAM

Reactions: rogosh and Lexkar83

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just finished playing the Game, and it started off promising, thought that the scene with Goro was starting to get Hot, and then Bam, the Bitch didn't even want to kiss him, very damn disappointing.
To bad......
And Yeah, I don't know who started this comparison with AWAM, you can not compare it with this Game by a Long shot, but this game has a lot more action in it then AWAM.
This Game in my opinion has Potential.
Just my Opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: klon35 and Lexkar83

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This still needs some serious proofreading, at times it is tough to understand what the dev was trying to say with all the syntax, pronoun and other issues. Also, you can make a character look old but maybe not make him look like a zombie. Also, if this dude...
screenshot0001.png
...has a white mother, then she is either Angelina Jolie(adopting a Kenyan baby) or my name is Elvis Presley.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes