Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
No offense but this game is like one of those memes.
Can we have AWAM? No we have AWAM at home.
at home:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All renders are either overburned or too dark. Dialogs are ridiculously oversimplified and short (which didn't prevent dev from having grammatical error in every second dialog window).

I mean there is a scene where MC walks in to a school principal's office, sit down, says a single sentence and leave again. And this is one the most complex scene in the game.

Last edited:

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
screenshot0001.png

Christine Watson may be a good wife and mother, but her new neighbor doesn't seem to be impressed.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Man really went & put the images trough Mint Ai photo enhancer only to make every image look like it was coated in 4 layers of vaselin... Like you actually did that & then though to yourself that it actually looks good? Also why on earth is there a lense flare in the bathroom?

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
View attachment 1792226

Overview:
As you can see by its name, This is another wife and mother game, but different concept and without yearly updates. Mean There is no need for you to wait a year for update.

This is gonna be a 3D female protagonist game, this a choice based visual novel, not very complex mean easy to play,
where you take on the role of Christine Watson, a happily married middle-aged women.
Her husband works in different city which is too expensive that's why,
she lives in different city near that one with her family.
Christine is a house wife. she has one 18 year old son and a very beautiful daughter.
In this new city she will make many new friends, some are older, some are younger also some.......lets see.....​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-04
Release Date: 2022-05-04
Developer: baap - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - - -
Linux: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - -
Android: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -
IOS: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 1792222 View attachment 1792213 View attachment 1792214 View attachment 1792218 View attachment 1792215 View attachment 1792216 View attachment 1792221 View attachment 1792217 View attachment 1792220
I love you

boobthief

May 25, 2017
The theme is nice but I'm not a fan of the weird filter over all cgs, takes away all the detail and it's like having vaseline over my eyes. But I wish you all the best with the game.
jj.jpg

Pretty massive over saturation and over use of lens flares.

What I couldn't understand is why the dialogue is displayed on a rad 90's longboard surfboard?

I think it's a good start and the renders would look good if the game developer takes onboard the feedback.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well, I generally like what I've seen so far. Definitely will be in for updates.

One thing that did kind of annoyed me though was that dialog box. Instead of going from one line to the next, sometimes you had to keep clicking multiple times to get to the next line of conversation.

But other than that, I like the initial content of it.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Linux version doesn't run under Linux...
i Will check that and give you my thought... (5 minutes to dl and check)

EDIT: confirmed same issue the error i get:

X Error of failed request: BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
Major opcode of failed request: 18 (X_ChangeProperty)
Serial number of failed request: 231
Current serial number in output stream: 231

EDIT2: Downloaded and run (via wine) the windows version and works fine , the .sh script (linux executable) doesn't work even from that pack.

EDIT3: That "Oh My GOD!!!!!" 100 times in few minutes got me...

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes