th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
sorry to say but i did not like it stock images the dick of husband looked detached from body just not for me but good to see another wife mother game hopefully may check out in a few updates

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Hell no, the engrish is killing it big time - syntaxes are wrong, dialogues are stupid and the story looks like it's written by a 12-year-old serial wanker.
Hard pass. but good luck with your game.
Cuz, english is not my native language

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
"Her husband works in different city which is too expensive that's why, she lives in different city near that one with her family."

The old "two households are cheaper than one" ploy. Completely plausible.
Maybe he lives in service sectors.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Cuz, english is not my native language
I would suggest getting a proofreader then. The dialogue is jarring, trying to read it in it's current form. Also, need to tone down the brightness on many of the images. Last thing, what have you done to Goro Majima? Did he make a deal to sacrifice all his meat for two good eyes? Never seen the name Karel either, maybe you meant Carol?

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Good Luck , waiting for some Future Updates to worth checking this game ... i hope it won't disappoint like AWAM...

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
The theme is nice but I'm not a fan of the weird filter over all cgs, takes away all the detail and it's like having vaseline over my eyes. But I wish you all the best with the game.

Reactions: McSweeney

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Each time you read something like "My girlfriend" or "Good wife" in the title, you can be sure that someone is gonna get cucked. :devilish:

Due to the high cost of living, she lives in a different city than her husband,
Old Landlord (rubbing his hands together): "I've been saving this nut for decades for this!"
'Good-wife' Christine: "Do you want the SPECIALS?"

1815147_screenshot0009.jpg

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes