BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
the premise is apparently the same as the game wife and mother, I just hope that this game is not slow burning like the other mentioned or not so slow
Joined today in hopes that there will be some Hot Action coming, otherwise I'm out, too many blu-baller Games out there.

• Sad
Reactions: krak0n
Jul 1, 2021
I DL'd your game, played some, and decided I didn't want to sit through another "Free Pass" fiasco while you try to find your wings in the VN world. Good luck in your endeavor.

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
This still needs some serious proofreading, at times it is tough to understand what the dev was trying to say with all the syntax, pronoun and other issues. Also, you can make a character look old but maybe not make him look like a zombie. Also, if this dude...
View attachment 1845111
...has a white mother, then she is either Angelina Jolie(adopting a Kenyan baby) or my name is Elvis Presley.
I think it will all about her partner unlike her husband (spoiler)

Reactions: Kobudo27

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I think it will all about her partner unlike her husband (spoiler)
I was more commenting on his level of pigmentation. It is exceedingly rare for a black child to be that dark skinned when one of the parents is white.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I was more commenting on his level of pigmentation. It is exceedingly rare for a black child to be that dark skinned when one of the parents is white.
Maybe she got it by double penetration. Or the dude was REALLY black ... who knows ^^

In its current state it is barely playable. The characters are talking, but they say anything.

I don't know how good the Russian wording is, but the translation feels very plain - maybe elementary school level.

screenshot0001.png

Uhm - how should we know. Why "maybe"? You as the writer has to tell has how she is feeling and why.

screenshot0002.png
Maybe something like this ...

"When the new day awakens, Christine wakes up and is still filled with sadness and longing because her husband has already had to leave her again."

"Even after getting ready to go jogging, her mood is dampened and she has to overcome herself to start the day."

--- Now I try my translator - I have no idea how this will sound in russian ... I have no clue :D

"С рассветом нового дня Кристина просыпается, все еще наполненная грустью и тоской, потому что ее мужу уже пришлось снова покинуть ее."

"Даже после того, как она собирается на пробежку, ее настроение портится, и ей приходится преодолевать себя, чтобы начать день."

Just as an example how I would word that instead...

In its current form it is just not fun to read and if you (the dev) wants to tap into the English speaking market, you have to find a proofreader or even a writer - as I said, I dont know if the original writing is better in its native language.

Reactions: Zortrax

Zortrax

Apr 24, 2018
Maybe she got it by double penetration. Or the dude was REALLY black ... who knows ^^

In its current state it is barely playable. The characters are talking, but they say anything.

I don't know how good the Russian wording is, but the translation feels very plain - maybe elementary school level.

View attachment 1845629

Uhm - how should we know. Why "maybe"? You as the writer has to tell has how she is feeling and why.

View attachment 1845630
Maybe something like this ...

"When the new day awakens, Christine wakes up and is still filled with sadness and longing because her husband has already had to leave her again."

"Even after getting ready to go jogging, her mood is dampened and she has to overcome herself to start the day."

--- Now I try my translator - I have no idea how this will sound in russian ... I have no clue :D

"С рассветом нового дня Кристина просыпается, все еще наполненная грустью и тоской, потому что ее мужу уже пришлось снова покинуть ее."

"Даже после того, как она собирается на пробежку, ее настроение портится, и ей приходится преодолевать себя, чтобы начать день."

Just as an example how I would word that instead...

In its current form it is just not fun to read and if you (the dev) wants to tap into the English speaking market, you have to find a proofreader or even a writer - as I said, I dont know if the original writing is better in its native language.
Nice suggestion!

Writting is a very difficult art that take a long time to master.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Christine Watson: Good Wife and Mother [v1.0a] [baap] - Original Size: 689MB

Download PC/Linux/Mac (31-49MB) :

Christine Watson: Good Wife and Mother [Demo] [baap]
- Original Size: 232MB

Download PC/Linux/Mac (22-38MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
Christine Watson: Good Wife and Mother [v1.0a] [baap] - Original Size: 689MB

Download PC/Linux/Mac (31-49MB) : Workupload Pixeldrain

Christine Watson: Good Wife and Mother [Demo] [baap]
- Original Size: 232MB

Download PC/Linux/Mac (22-38MB) : Workupload Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Good luck with the game, will try it out.
Also don't put yourself down because you're not from an English speaking place and can't afford good hardware.

Can always join buy me a coffee etc and post the links on the main post (assuming that's allowed here)

And can always ask people for feedback on the game as you go.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes