Unity Abandoned Chronicles of Forgotten Tears [Steam] [Old Owl]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

OldSoldier

Sep 9, 2022
So two questions. One are the tentacles avoidable? ...
Hi

I think on the tentacle there was a misunderstanding of what I meant and what is transposed by the tag :

there are monsters with tentacles.

there are no sex scenes where these tentacles enter the holes of the characters (neither of women nor men ) :p

These are the images I'm redirecting now I'll attach one to give you an idea .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... Two, will there be a harem route?
There will be the possibility, to go with several girls at the same time, in one of the buttons of the ui you have a kind of liking of the encounters that in many cases will be repeatable (I don't know if that's what you meant)

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There will be the possibility, to go with several girls at the same time, in one of the buttons of the ui you have a kind of liking of the encounters that in many cases will be repeatable (I don't know if that's what you meant)
I mean can you end up with all the girls at the end of the game, as in a legitimate harem?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man not only did the dad get killed of now we have a elderly mom and she is dead too

You dont see that often :ROFLMAO:

Short little intro so far

Not much to do just 2 fight scenes and 2 sex scenes

Fight scenes with the card battle are a bit boring

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong here... but the previews dictate that this game has a SHIT TONNE more content than I'm getting.. the game ends when he rides off..

The previews should reflect that's currently in the game..

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes