Unity Abandoned Chronicles of Forgotten Tears [Steam] [Old Owl]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

OldSoldier

Sep 9, 2022
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong here... but the previews dictate that this game has a SHIT TONNE more content than I'm getting.. the game ends when he rides off..

The previews should reflect that's currently in the game..

I confirm that the images go beyond the content of the currently published game (I worked by doing the images first and then writing the texts )

I gave Preview images that are not yet contained in version 0.2.0

I didn't think there was an engagement rule about preview images (misunderstanding about the word preview I guess : O ) )

Reactions: JohnF95zone
Mar 12, 2018
could you tell us exactly when the content is done for in this Version, please? Also, I have found 2 issues. the Hide button doesn't work and it's hard to progress in the story because I can click around 10 or more times, and nothing happens and then it does but too fast and I have to scroll back.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Always my gaze is searching for a good script. Yours shows promise. Certainly more introspection and contemplation than most. Will continue to follow your work.

OldSoldier

Sep 9, 2022

Release note :
  • About 300 images and many videos.
  • First SandBox.
  • The first 3 fights are in the arena city.
  • Bug fix.
  • Add sound in some videos in the intro.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ok I downloaded it but it won't start - it hangs with a black screen and the hourglass in the bottom right simply rotating

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ChroniclesOfForgottenTears-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Unfortunately the game is programmed with "Unity". No chance for reasonable mods.
:eek: :eek: :cry::oops:

Reactions: MrBenny

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
game stop after you sit and wait on the ship 60 days with nothing to do on a scale of 1 to 10 would give it a 2

Nov 11, 2021
Great graphics, solid story unfolding and this promises to be entertaining. I did however want to kidney punch One Eyed Willie there. A sailor never jokes. Balderdash, old sport.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The script needs some work. Syntax is a bit strange e.g. "years back" as opposed to 'many years ago'; or "Is that you son?...Yes, I'm Derian". In the the latter, there is nothing previous which indicates that his mother is that out of it (especially all the subsequent dialogue) that she cannot recognise him.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
So Am I right in thinking that there is one sex scene with Amelie, and than one with the prostitute and that is all the content? Ive tried to skip many days and serve all the customers I can in the inn. But at the day when the ship is meant to sail I can't visit any of them. and Of course nothing happens on that day.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes