4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
any1 knows how to enter the tomb in the forest village?
The entrance is in the forest and immediately behind the large stone symbol. It's been a long time ago, but IIRC the dog actually found the entrance behind that stone.

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
can someone help me? i am in the tavern and should dance but i dont know how when i try to leave i cant

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Haven't played this new version yet, but made a small mod nonetheless:
  • All (or at least most, there were thousands of them) "wait" times reduced by 3.
  • All items can be used unlimited times.
  • 3x faster fighting skill progression
  • Highter chance to trigger "cool hit" or whatever it's called events during fights AND "you got spanked" type of events.
  • Faster battle animations (2x)
I didn't lower wait times lower than 45 frames (I think). The highest one I found was 900 frames (15 seconds). It is likely that this mod will break some events in term of sounds not having enough time to finish or something similar.
Use at your own peril. :RarePepe:

pyeara

Dec 27, 2016
The entrance is in the forest and immediately behind the large stone symbol. It's been a long time ago, but IIRC the dog actually found the entrance behind that stone.
thank you but i meant the new village in 0.3 saint path.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to activate custom scenes in deep forest and deep mines?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Here is how you get Custom Cave Tenctale Scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE! It seems that you can get this scene only 2 times!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Now that i think that i have done all that there is new update time for feed back.

Good:
There is not much of grind, when advancing story you keep up levels naturaly unless you run from fights.
That being said there still are some challenging fights for those who want's them.
This goes bit for previous update but you decide do yp want to be naughty or saint and game will give scenes and costumer agording your choice.

Bad:
Concidering how long 0.3 version was on delevopent .3 update is kinda shot.
There are quest included that you can't currently complete (this anoys me personaly alot)
Portait paint has been removed atleast for now. I has hoping for some realy naughty portaits also its was good way to spend extra money in game. Now only thing is to buy fever ring that costs 25k.
At least one new custom scene can be only accessed before guargian temple this mean that to get this new scee there is 2 ways. 1 new game 2 if you have old save before temple

Gor future i hope that updates come more often then 1 year.

Reactions: pingwin

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Haven't played this new version yet, but made a small mod nonetheless:
  • All (or at least most, there were thousands of them) "wait" times reduced by 3.
  • All items can be used unlimited times.
  • 3x faster fighting skill progression
  • Highter chance to trigger "cool hit" or whatever it's called events during fights AND "you got spanked" type of events.
  • Faster battle animations (2x)
I didn't lower wait times lower than 45 frames (I think). The highest one I found was 900 frames (15 seconds). It is likely that this mod will break some events in term of sounds not having enough time to finish or something similar.
Use at your own peril. :RarePepe:
Why not use CheatEngine instead?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
can someone help me? i am in the tavern and should dance but i dont know how when i try to leave i cant
Assuming it's the first time you're going to dance you need to go up through the curtain in the top right behind the stage, then interact with the cabinet.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes