4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
This was a very unfortunate update. I expected far more. There is very little to do at the new town, and there is very little to do at the quest town. There is very little to do everywhere!
*Edit - wait till at least version 3.4...

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
This was a very unfortunate update. I expected far more. There is very little to do at the new town, and there is very little to do at the quest town. There is very little to do everywhere!
*Edit - wait till at least version 3.4...
i fill your pain on this subject but he is coming out with a serie version which will add more content to the current content.

Reactions: pingwin

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Maellion just opened a patreon account :

Would be nice to add it.

Esteban31

Oct 10, 2017
hi,
is it possible to beat the ghost entity in the manor ? Also is there a way to see again the sex scenes pls

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
hi,
is it possible to beat the ghost entity in the manor ? Also is there a way to see again the sex scenes pls
Thre isn't recollection room or anything similar to that to see scenes again. Only way to see them again is to do them again like losing to hoogers, orc or goblins.

Far as i know there is no way to beat enity in mannor atleast for moment.

Reactions: Esteban31

Esteban31

Oct 10, 2017
What's this entity that you cannot beat?
There is a black magic circle on the floor of the deep forest manor , at the end of the game im not sure when it's triggered. You might have to take the saint path to see it. it ports you to an altered version of manor, where Sylia gets molested by an entity, you have to find it before it rapes Sylia guhahahaa. But nowhere to be found

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
Could anyone please tell me where to find the giant slime for the trophy chest at the campfire in Masa?

I can use Redfoots trophy alongside the abomination to trigger the quest condition but the text always suggests a giant slime, not a giant goblin. I am a little confused.

Esteban31

Oct 10, 2017
Could anyone please tell me where to find the giant slime for the trophy chest at the campfire in Masa?

I can use Redfoots trophy alongside the abomination to trigger the quest condition but the text always suggests a giant slime, not a giant goblin. I am a little confused.
giant slime is in the house next to campfire in masa, on the right

Reactions: cookie jar

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
There is a black magic circle on the floor of the deep forest manor , at the end of the game im not sure when it's triggered. You might have to take the saint path to see it. it ports you to an altered version of manor, where Sylia gets molested by an entity, you have to find it before it rapes Sylia guhahahaa. But nowhere to be found
You can get this as deviant too.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Ah, I see. I used my old saves and haven't visited most of the old areas. Thanks.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Ah, I see. I used my old saves and haven't visited most of the old areas. Thanks.
Yep sadly one of new scenes can only be gotten bretty early in game. This makes it so that most on players won't see one new scene unless they have save before guardian temple or start new game

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Here is how you get Custom Cave Tenctale Scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE! It seems that you can get this scene only 2 times!
Okay i was mistaken you can get this more times then 2 there where just huge coincidence that made me think so.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes