4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

yugioh1983

Jul 10, 2017
Where can you find the tree in the mist. I found the first clue. But the second is to find the next clue near a tree in the mist. Help please.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Where can you find the tree in the mist. I found the first clue. But the second is to find the next clue near a tree in the mist. Help please.
I think that you mean big tree in wil of whisps forest.
If so that tree is on first part of forest on north end.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have save before slime event close at mannor? I would like to see this scene but don't wan't to start new game.

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
You need to look at the picture in the warehouse and remember the name or you will not be able to answer.

-.-

May 11, 2017
how can i find jane? (the green haired slayer) is it a main quest or a side quest?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hey... Anyone knows how to beat the giant slime in the Barn?
He had a weakness to something, some of the bombs, if I remember correctly. In any case, if you have trouble with a fight, just spend some time grinding enemies and leveling up.

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
ye i understand but how to buy swinsuit for that 10 gold
I think you only get the option to buy it after the quest for him. And i only got the offer if i allowed the dancer outfit thief to keep it and pay the 4k gold as compensation. Since i only needed 5 gold ore however, i might have just gotten a discount and you can get the swimsuit even if you brought the dancer outfit back. Not entirely certain about that last bit.

Reactions: ethanoll123

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
someone know how get money cheat ?
There is a RPGMaker MV cheat menu and someone posted the links there :

you can get gold, xp, insta kill ennemies, god mode, items (i wouldn't mess with anything but common consumables though ) and even a speed hack (i love this one )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes