4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
All in all, that's interesting to know that the enigma is slowing the save slots. It's faster when you unpack it ?

I know packaging is not perfect but try to understand that if you use it properly, other people use my datas that took a while to gather and do.
I'm unpacked all rpgm games packed by enigma cause they're much more slow and the freezes are more frequent.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'd agree the speed makes me not want to play much, from opening (which can take 5 minutes on a Windows 10 machine) to about 30 - 60 seconds per save (and I save quite a bit to avoid losing progress) this game while awesome in corruption and images does have a grind all its own. And not for playing, since the battles are fun with the various attacks.

If you ever fix the start/save problems I'd definitely be more into playing.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there,

The 0.3.2 is available :)

You can download it here :
This version is not encrypted. It means you should save and load much faster than in previous versions.

You can have also access to more than the 2300 cg's of the game in the pictures folder !

It's up to you to spoil or not your experience.

--

Here's the changelog :

Content

• New side quest "The Tomb"
Follow a treasure hunter and explore a new dungeon filled with light puzzles and a new h-creature.

Talk to him in the Fat Seagull tavern during the day, at Basin.

• Bikinis and poses
Once Basin is free from the hoogs, Calvin has a shop at the beach of Basin. You can buy bikinis there and do some poses from sexy ones to hot and...lewd ;)

Six bikinis are available right now.

• New RF H-Event
A new hentai event based on a RF outfit is available. Go talk to Fat Joe at the tavern of Basin during the evening.

• Giants and sailors are now in town
Activate the dynamic pentagram once Basin is free near the tavern during the day. More content in 0.3.3.

Full changelog is in the folder of the game.

If you like this new update, think about becoming and support me.

You can also check the support page .

Enjoy.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah I would agree with fixing the lag with loading and saving, but It doesn't take 30-60 seconds more torwards 10-15 seconds. Other then that, the game is good and I'll keep playing it with the lag. Hopefully it can be resolved but considering the detail in the sprites and the MC, NPC's and it being 3d the delay between load and saves may be the only draw back.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah I would agree with fixing the lag with loading and saving, but It doesn't take 30-60 seconds more torwards 10-15 seconds. Other then that, the game is good and I'll keep playing it with the lag. Hopefully it can be resolved but considering the detail in the sprites and the MC, NPC's and it being 3d the delay between load and saves may be the only draw back.
In new version lag has been fixed. Save and load is now instant.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
In my opinion this update shoud have been post poned untill wrestling is ready.
Now update is 1 ontime rf scene, temple and posing in bikinis that dosen't seem to do anything.

Reactions: pingwin

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I downloaded the latest version, but haven't had a chance to play it. I did notice the game seems unpacked, not sure if UncleVT did that or the dev. There also seems to be some sort of development tools in the WWW folder, perhaps for cheating the on app I loaded looked similar to the RPGMakerEditor tool.

Misaki

Jun 22, 2017
Can anyone help me in 3 Mission what are they? and how to do them ? please help me

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Can anyone help me in 3 Mission what are they? and how to do them ? please help me
Uum not sure what are you asking, but i think that you mean guardiang missions? If so then its basicly whole main plot of game, goblns, troll, temple ect. But to be more spesifig troll and temple ones you choose deviant or saint.

pingwin

Aug 5, 2016
In my opinion this update shoud have been post poned untill wrestling is ready.
Now update is 1 ontime rf scene, temple and posing in bikinis that dosen't seem to do anything.
True it feels like there is no content

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
campfire.. found only letter.. idk what to do, any help ?
Not sure what point are you in there is couple options, i'd say that most like is that you need to click camp fire from right angle, other are that now you need to do monster hunting or find location of guild.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
i rlly cant get it.. it has 15h of content, howver i have a main mission to do 3 guardian missions but i cant find any guardian mission.. theres any guide or something? :/

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Not sure what point are you in there is couple options, i'd say that most like is that you need to click camp fire from right angle, other are that now you need to do monster hunting or find location of guild.
what am i supposed to do ? and what is this ? i get it in two different points in the camp..
upload_2018-6-29_22-20-20.png

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
i rlly cant get it.. it has 15h of content, howver i have a main mission to do 3 guardian missions but i cant find any guardian mission.. theres any guide or something? :/
No there is no guide, this game would reguire 2 guifes 1 for saint and 1 for devian't.
Have you remembered using altenative talk to get quest?
Wich missons do you have?

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes