4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Oh right that means that you need to do side quest for peapole in village like finding dog, gather ingridients and so on.
its not helpful since i got the stupid letter and stuck, cant do anything, im stuck in the dark and it tells me when i get home "go to the camp"..

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
its not helpful since i got the stupid letter and stuck, cant do anything, im stuck in the dark and it tells me when i get home "go to the camp"..
Click camp fire from every angle its old bug that it only works from one angle.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
plus, the missions with "get anxious" which iv no freaking idea how to get in the whole map, and reach the cat on the roof is impossible.. idk

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
here we go
edit: i got the black man. however i still cant do the other 3 "basic" missions..

faggot333

Aug 8, 2017
is there a way to get the doll from the lumberjacks basement after you finished the quest that makes you go into it?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Ok did bit testing you need to click paper's on ground then camp fire from right side or here is your save on next morning
thanks, i found it myself when u told me to click on fire from other angles..
however now im stack in the mini quests, all of them
first, the old lady asks for "anxious".. what is that?
second.. how to reach the cat on roof (this is the woof woof?)
third.. lumberjack.. where is this guy ?
thanks =]

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
thanks, i found it myself when u told me to click on fire from other angles..
however now im stack in the mini quests, all of them
first, the old lady asks for "anxious".. what is that?
second.. how to reach the cat on roof (this is the woof woof?)
third.. lumberjack.. where is this guy ?
thanks =]
First, old lady is asking for ingrients they can be found on gobln forest.
Second no idea you dont't realy need to dog is on forest located at first goblin fight behind grave stone of maria.
Third he is either at mayor's or at bar in eavning

Reactions: hagai2

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone else not get any dialog when playing the game? Just started and can't seem to get any dialog at all.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok I've been stuck in the orc dormitory for a while, I've literally clicked on everything, how do I get out? Don;'t tell i have to actually beat the five sleeping orcs... thats not it, i beat them.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Ok I've been stuck in the orc dormitory for a while, I've literally clicked on everything, how do I get out? Don;'t tell i have to actually beat the five sleeping orcs... thats not it, i beat them.
No you don't need to beat them that part is bit tricky. You need to find key thats hidden, if i remember correctly its on right side of entrance where dirty dishes are. You need to click dishes 3 times to get the key.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
where is the fight master ?
There is 2 of them first on is father of mc he is at third floor of housetalk him at eavning to get training.
Second one is on mountain village left side of bridge.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes