4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

karbofos22

Jul 14, 2017
Hello, I got a problem in hoogs lair, after i throw a rock in swich metal doors opens, but then i try to go there nothing happens, mc just stand in this black square of the doors... in quest menu it says "stop esteban"
is this a bug or something?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Yup, this is bugged for unknown reason. It will be patched for 0.3.2a soon.

deathrip3r

Apr 27, 2017
Hello, I got a problem in hoogs lair, after i throw a rock in swich metal doors opens, but then i try to go there nothing happens, mc just stand in this black square of the doors... in quest menu it says "stop esteban"
is this a bug or something?
move with mouse(hold click) and go up and down and it will eventualy register and you will pass
same thing happens on the floor with the guy that went in before you, use mouse to move, leave floor and go back up until it registers

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
how to cheat the stats in this game?
I would watch what you edit... If you've played the game from a fresh start and have gotten pretty deep in the game, and know what ITEMS you can get (health and MP boosts) as well as money, XP ect, you should be okay. Dont edit ITEMS that are part of quests you can mess up your saved game.

bob masou

Feb 9, 2018
So how do you the GameusQuestEditor file? There is no read me file to understand it and using it doesn't do anything for the game saves.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi all,

The 0.3.2A is out.

Content

– The RF event “A dangerous night” is now repeatable with new lines of dialogs
– Added a pentagram based on Arrogance 15+ in Basin (night) with the RF Rich Mini Dress required

Bugs

– Pink Bikini menu bug is patched (“Forget it” button now working)
– Hoogs Laboratory door now works correctly

News soon for the next update 0.3.3 !

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,

The 0.3.2A is out.

Content

– The RF event “A dangerous night” is now repeatable with new lines of dialogs
– Added a pentagram based on Arrogance 15+ in Basin (night) with the RF Rich Mini Dress required

Bugs

– Pink Bikini menu bug is patched (“Forget it” button now working)
– Hoogs Laboratory door now works correctly

News soon for the next update 0.3.3 !

Thank you. Your game is wonderful.

Reactions: Maelion

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I would watch what you edit... If you've played the game from a fresh start and have gotten pretty deep in the game, and know what ITEMS you can get (health and MP boosts) as well as money, XP ect, you should be okay. Dont edit ITEMS that are part of quests you can mess up your saved game.
yeah I have gone too far. got to the saint part but then I fucked up my game by replacing the files with a new version so I have to play again. I just wanna cheat the money, and the XP

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
yeah I have gone too far. got to the saint part but then I fucked up my game by replacing the files with a new version so I have to play again. I just wanna cheat the money, and the XP
Beofre I edit any save files I copy it and paste it in the save folder. So if I edit something I shouldn't have I can delete out the edited file and restore the save I had before editing it.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes