4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I am stuck in trying to free the city of hoogs I have walked around the city day, evening and night tried to get to the center where the ghostly guy floats and nothing what am i missing?

Reactions: Volcanis02

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Ok I am stuck in trying to free the city of hoogs I have walked around the city day, evening and night tried to get to the center where the ghostly guy floats and nothing what am i missing?
Go to beach at night, almoust in rifght corner of beach there are fines on wall of the cloff click them that sould grant you acces to hoogs lair. Note after you have fished hoogs quest you can't get back in anymore.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
There'e stone path that goes east to the lighthouse, and some steps that take you to the beach. Go to the right side of the beach you'll see a opening between the wall to get into the den. And it is a night that the Hoogs show up.

Reactions: Deathdawg

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
i just start play the game but it seems i cant take the quest from villager with ! above their heads. is there any requierment to do that?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i just start play the game but it seems i cant take the quest from villager with ! above their heads. is there any requierment to do that?
YOu'll also come across NPC's that don't have any exclamation point above they're heads. But you'll hear a sound effect with certain ones you interact with, you can also hold down the Shift + Enter to get alternative dialog.

Reactions: raikon45

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
I love this game. Every piece of it.
Well, CGs could have a better quality, but let's not be that picky and enjoy the nice narrative.
And I do love Corruption Points.
Always keeps me looking forward to the next tier.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
Is it possible to do anything with the black pentagram in the abandoned house in the deep forest? Once I became a deviant, I was told I could defeat demons and the sign was a black pentagram on the ground.

Thaeddus

Jun 20, 2017
Hi guys I am stuck to the end of the first quest of the deviant path where I need to find a master. Because when i am going to see beatrice she only said "how your's charming power doing ?" anyone has an idea ?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible to do anything with the black pentagram in the abandoned house in the deep forest? Once I became a deviant, I was told I could defeat demons and the sign was a black pentagram on the ground.
Oh yes there is one h-event in that circle :)

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Hi guys I am stuck to the end of the first quest of the deviant path where I need to find a master. Because when i am going to see beatrice she only said "how your's charming power doing ?" anyone has an idea ?
Do you need to find sexond master or are you still doing first deviant quest? First one is automaticly done when you have done enough deviant skill.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone else experiencing random crashes? As in the game just stops.
Nope, there maybe some type of conflict with your system? Maybe memory is getting drained somewhere. Since the game has come out in a unpacked version it seems to run smoother.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes