4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
If i remember correctly you don't move statue there is box in temple that you place on the button.

Mordith

Oct 22, 2017
If i remember correctly you don't move statue there is box in temple that you place on the button.
Fuck, found box right away. Just message completly messed me up, there was stated "Goddess appeared", in bold letters. Thank you

RedTerror

May 29, 2017
in this sand beach port city in south, i dont remeber now a name, you need go out in night and step in a circle with moon, or something as this, then you will be teleportet to some nice demon, or whatever and i think he will teach you
Thanks

Leendrix

Jun 16, 2017
Hello I have problem in Kamo village. I must infiltrate into ceremony as Saint. I got a Cloak and from book I think first password but I dont know what do now? Thank you

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Hello I have problem in Kamo village. I must infiltrate into ceremony as Saint. I got a Cloak and from book I think first password but I dont know what do now? Thank you
You nees second part of password, wich is locate at shop in kame village. Check painting there.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hello, i don't get how to use the v-style bikini we get from the tailor in the guild hideout. It's in my quest item but in grey so i can't use it

[EDIT] ok apparently bikini are only use at a beach event once you free the place from the monsters

Reactions: Peachocabron

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, i don't get how to use the v-style bikini we get from the tailor in the guild hideout. It's in my quest item but in grey so i can't use it

[EDIT] ok apparently bikini are only use at a beach event once you free the place from the monsters
You can also use it at hot spring at masa at evening and night there is random rape scene with golden v-biki at hotspring

Reactions: Cabestro and Xaoyu

Peachocabron

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone has problems with the giants in Basin? Find one at beach in the day, nothing, other at pub at evening and cant fight against him and the last one find him at night, but is sleeping...

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Am I wrong or her gorgeous tits has been shrinked? What kind of people do that! Damn, I like this game so much and he try to lose me.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
As a "game" this is very well done.
There is a lot of stuff to do, and most importantly the player can play the game how he want.
The protagonist can be both assertive and getting no shit by anyone. Or be the classic rape magnet defeated and abused by everyone.
The graphic can put people off, is not the most appealing 3D cgs. Even by 3D standards.
But as a whole is a very nice game.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to deal with the wizard,so i can take the stone? He say want to f..k me or find him 3 walker c...ks and on the end he ask me what to say,but i don't have options and can't choose,and when i press to speak again with him,he just say "you need me sexy guardian. so.... come when you want to create bonds with me" and i realy don't know what to do! How to choose what to do for him,so i can take the stone from him? Please,help!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
How to deal with the wizard,so i can take the stone? He say want to f..k me or find him 3 walker c...ks and on the end he ask me what to say,but i don't have options and can't choose,and when i press to speak again with him,he just say "you need me sexy guardian. so.... come when you want to create bonds with me" and i realy don't know what to do! How to choose what to do for him,so i can take the stone from him? Please,help!
Personaly i took easyway out and just let wizard fuck mc.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Personaly i took easyway out and just let wizard fuck mc.
But how,you have options to choose - i don't have any options,this is the problem! I just can't choose! I try to speak again with him,but every time its the same,so how to make options for choose? Did i need to do something to make options for choose?

Cabestro

Jan 1, 2018
But how,you have options to choose - i don't have any options,this is the problem! I just can't choose! I try to speak again with him,but every time its the same,so how to make options for choose? Did i need to do something to make options for choose?
You have to hold shift when talk to him, then will appear the option to choose.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes