4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Okariin

May 14, 2017
That's what I did - the save just did not appear inside of the game, I just could not select it. Strange...
Same thing for me, and when I check my save folder i've got like 40 saves but when I start the game I only see the first 4, so I try to rename my save file20.rpgsave to file1.rpgsave but when I start the game I still have the same time play and location as the previous save, it's like the save folder as changed...

Reactions: ray3dave

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone know where you get the goddess bikini from? The one with the crown.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Has anyone had this problem?
Sometimes, after I click on a barrel or some other object, Sylia stays stuck there (can't move with keyboard, can't move by clicking on the map); I can get her unstuck by clicking Escape, but if I do, no other dialog box comes up (which means I can't follow story anymore), and I have no choice but quit game and restart from an earlier save.
Any idea what causes this?

arthes1300

Feb 20, 2018
i m near camfire there is only letter nothing happans , what to do ? Please some one tell me i do t know wat to do

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone know where you get the goddess bikini from? The one with the crown.

No idea, not sure that you can even get that.

is there a cheat room or a way to cheat lust and the other stats

Short answer is no.

i m near camfire there is only letter nothing happans , what to do ? Please some one tell me i do t know wat to do

I have answered this already but you need to campfire at night and click it from correct angle to trickker next story event.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Has anyone had this problem?
Sometimes, after I click on a barrel or some other object, Sylia stays stuck there (can't move with keyboard, can't move by clicking on the map); I can get her unstuck by clicking Escape, but if I do, no other dialog box comes up (which means I can't follow story anymore), and I have no choice but quit game and restart from an earlier save.
Any idea what causes this?
This is not bug, its feature in game that you can hide text and bring it back when you wan't to with ctrl key.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You can see more wrestling bikinis you can use in the picture folder. Hmmm oh well.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
You can see more wrestling bikinis you can use in the picture folder. Hmmm oh well.
Orginaly only wrestling out fit where meant to be in this update, micro biki was added to wrestling in last minute.

Reactions: Xill

RM

May 25, 2017
That's what I did - the save just did not appear inside of the game, I just could not select it. Strange...
Same thing for me, and when I check my save folder i've got like 40 saves but when I start the game I only see the first 4, so I try to rename my save file20.rpgsave to file1.rpgsave but when I start the game I still have the same time play and location as the previous save, it's like the save folder as changed...
Old RPGmaker nuance. If you don't manually create a save while playing, nothing in that slot will be registered. To fix this, in-game, save over slot (ie.) 19, then exit to title, copy the save into your folder, then load the save. It will have the playtime of whatever the old save was, but the new save's data.

Reactions: ray3dave

ligertiger

Jun 8, 2018
Just double check I've done most scene's I know
mastrubation in well & bed.
Dance at the bar (Rich Man)
Scenes at hot springs
Simon the Wander
Benny
Gobins
Orc's
ArchAngel
Lumberjack Fail Quest
Deviant Route for Ogre
Fisherman Spank
Mansion Ghost
Purple Creature in the forest
Rich guy in the INN
Edit: forgot Redfoot
Barn Trap Scene

Am I missing any others?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Just double check I've done most scene's I know
mastrubation in well & bed.
Dance at the bar (Rich Man)
Scenes at hot springs
Simon the Wander
Benny
Gobins
Orc's
ArchAngel
Lumberjack Fail Quest
Deviant Route for Ogre
Fisherman Spank
Mansion Ghost
Purple Creature in the forest
Rich guy in the INN

Other than the Barn Trap Scene I have no clue how to unlock am I missing any others?
Yes you are, New scenes: Wrestling i nbasing and tower boss scene in lost world.
Also in basing refever scene with healer, doll quest (one time scene), merchant cure (onetime scene) treasure in ancient temple quest.
Enemies: goobs in beach and cave also in forest large enemy can't remeber name, lost scene

Maybew even more but there i can think right now.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes