4.50 star(s) 29 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
do someone knew a way to get easy money and fame(other than dancing)
This is one of rare rpg games that i haven't cheatet with money, i never had promblem with it. Then again i grinded dancing alot :D

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017

Link

I'm proud to share with you the next content update : 0.3.3
Please think about supporting me on or via the page. It's very important, I put a lot of effort in this since year 2016. I guess this game worths it. Without enough pledges or donations, the game is in danger. It's done during my free time and this time could be used for another job (my main job is not very good).

... the future of Chronicles of Leridia depends on it.

Now about the game :

Features :

A new chapter in the Lost Dimension with the Tower of Malek.

Join forces with Captain Slayer Lyse to conquer the tower of a demon lieutenant named Malek.
Help the slayers and see two major outcomes in the conquest, depending on your choices.

Wrestling mini-game :

A deep and entertaining wrestling game. It has great replayability. 2 COSTUMES !
You can win, you can lose, you can dominate, you can be dominated, you can have revenge, the giant can have revenge.
Hot moves based on a rock-paper-scissor system, 3 strategies to master to beat the giant.
Soft hentai, hard hentai scenes, ryona, repeatable scenes.
Sex Doll mode : losing too often open a new option if your lust is Lv5. You become the sex toy of the giant and you can control him to do lewd things to Sylia, again and again !

OVERALL : "hot" update with a lot of variables and replayability. Back to hentai as its best.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
My favorite game is back:eazyHype: whit shrinking tits.:teary: Thanks.

But I still have a hope "return of the tits". Someone save the universe.:winkytongue:

Reactions: Maelion

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Chronicles of Leridia [v0.3.3] [Maelion] - Original Size: 1.88GB

Download Win (649MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Nice little update.

I don't think that you can realy win wrestling, i won like 5 times in row and still can go for rematch.
Lost souls part continued main part of story, and was ok

Nice thing was that i did not run into one single bug, everything worked fine.

Reactions: Maelion

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Can someone upload a save from the ending of 0.3.2? The included saves are very far off from the endings.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Here you at begining of 0.3.3 at basin bar just about to start wrestling.

This is deviant save. You should be able to beat every enemy with this, no need for grind.
Does not work fpr me. It doesn't appear in the saves after putting the extractes save-file into the saves folder.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes